Requests Open!

I'm ready for requests, via comments below, message board or my email at nobodybs21nbs@gmail.com! Be sure to drop your thoughts!

More guidelines in the description!

Just a number of guidelines; I invented a few new Brawl Stars things to correlate to the Truth or Dare book, mentioned below:

Astro
Rarity : Legendary
Class: Assassin
Health : 7600(p11)
Speed : 820 (Very Fast)

Attack : ASTRAKINETICS
Astro shoots a long bolt of lightning that shocks enemies, also dealing additional damage from the aftershock.
-Damage: 1600 + 300/s for 3s (Total: 2500)
-Range : 9 tiles forward
-Reload time : 1.6s
-Projectile speed : 4500
-Attack width : 2 tiles
-Super charge : 20% per hit (aftershock damage does not contribute to super charge)

Super : Eye of The Storm
Astro releases a wave of lightning bolts that will home in on enemies, deal damage and stun them temporarily.
-Damage : 1600 each
-Number of projectiles : number of enemies in range.
-Range : 13 tiles around Astro (360 degrees)
-Projectile speed : 4500
-Homing rate : 100% hit
-Projectile width : 2 tiles
-Super charge : 10% per

Flavor Text : As the manager of the Astra-vaganza Planetarium, Astro is truly the king of space—he knows everyone in it, everything about it, and is even able to vaguely harness its powers. He may look stunning and kind, but watch out, because if you make him angry, his fury will burn you like a thousand suns!

Astra-vaganza Planetarium
The largest planetarium in the world, which just opened in Starr Park not too long ago! It is managed by Astro, who is most known for his blonde hair and ice blue eyes, paired with his natural charisma. More than ten stories tall, Astra-vaganza is the home of our natural universe.

Remote Truth or Dare Locator
A device in Astro' possession, which allows him to locate any brawler in existence, but solely for the purpose of dares. Upon activation, it creates a portal for Astro to jump through and find the target.

Multi-universal Communication Channel
Yet another device built by the technicians of Brawltopia, who prefer to remain anonymous. It is used to communicate with the human world which plays the game "Brawl Stars." Only Astro, The Truth or Dare commissioner, is allowed to access it.