꧁❧𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬☙꧂

Fun Facts: When a man opens the car door for his wife, you can be sure of one thing, either the car is new or the wife is

Mother name: Marie
(random name I found in the semetary)

Mother name: Marie(random name I found in the semetary)

[Y] pov.

It was a beautiful early morning with the sun just starting to peek out from behind the horizon. The air was crisp and the quiet was broken only by the gentle rustling of leaves as a warm breeze blew across the rooftops.

On one of these rooftops, I sat alone, watching the sun rise. I were content to sit and stare for a while, appreciating the beauty of the world around them. I felt at peace, for a fleeting moment, before the day's first responsibilities called upon me. I close my eyes as I let the calming breeze come to me.

"Stairs. Rope."

My eyes snapped open again. Why won't you leave me alone already? I don't want to remember that any more. I sigh as I put my hand on my chest. It hurts, but then again, I am the only one to blame.

"[Y]?"

I turn around to see my brother. "Yes?" Mike looks at the ground. "Mom is calling for us." Oh. Right, she enrolled us at a new school. I stand up from the edge of the rooftop before walking towards him. We both walk down the stairs silently. When was the last time we had a proper talk together? Mike was also there when that happened.

When we reached the stairs, Marie was there, screaming at someone on the phone again. "Mom, we're here." Mike called out for her. Marie looked at us before hanging up and giving us a nervous smile. "I'm sorry about that. Uhh. Fuck. What was that again?" Marie mumbled. Well, she thinks she mumbled. "Right! School.. So umm.. you guys have, maybe.. two hours to get ready..?" I nod before going to my room with Mike doing the same.
As I entered my room, I noticed a few items that I had to bring with me before leaving for my new school. I gathered my backpack, a small notebook, pencils, and my favorite book, which I always brought with me whenever I went anywhere. I also change my clothes into [casual, formal, gothic, etc.].

After I'm done, I go outside my room. I saw my brother wearing a black shirt that said, "I want to die." He was also wearing black pants and high-heeled boots. Mike is sitting on a chair while eating a jelly sandwich, and Marie is on the other side of the table reading a paper. Mike flinched when I sat beside him, and I sigh when he stands up after he finishes his jelly sandwich. "I'm going first; see you at school [Y]. Bye, mom." He picked up his bag before going outside the door.

....

As much as that hurts, it made me lose my appetite. However, this is food, and food is food. I ate my jelly sandwich and stake before drinking water. There is still one hour left. I picked up my bag. "Bye." Marie let out a long sigh. "Be safe and look after your brother." I gave her a nod before going outside. It's been three months since we moved here, and I wonder how my old friends are. I walk alone through the town; it's still a little bit early, so there aren't many people around yet.

I took out my phone and headphones. I sigh as I listen to my favorite music. I was deeply focused on the music playing in my headphones when suddenly I bumped into someone. My head snapped back, and I quickly removed my headphones to apologize. "I am so sorry; I didn't mean to." I look at the person I bump into. She has a bow at the back of her hair and a cat beside her, hissing at me. "No, it's fine." She picks up her cat. "Moe Moe, it's fine. She never hisses at everyone." I stare at the cat who keeps on hissing at me angerly. The cat reminds me of my dream cat, although it never hisses at me.

I turn back my attention to the girl and say, "I'm really sorry." The girl smiles at me and says, "Like I said, it's fine!" She looks at me and says, "Hold on. Are you going to paper school?" Is she a student? I shrugs. "Yes, I'm actually new with my brother." Her cat finally stopped hissing. "Brother? Where?" An arrow pierced through my heart. "He already went ahead of me." The girl nodded. "My name is Claire, and this is Moe Moe. Nice to meet you!" I smiled. "[Y], it's also nice to meet you." I laughed awkwardly. "That's a beautiful name!" Claire complimented me, and I blushed a bit. "Thank you. Yours is pretty too." Claire put down her cat. "Want to walk to school together?" I wasn't sure if I should agree. This is your chance to make new friends; don't let it slip away. "Sure!"

Claire and I start to walk to school together, her cat following behind us. As we walk, I can't help but think about what this school has to offer. Oh well, I guess I'll find it myself.

 Oh well, I guess I'll find it myself

Some characters might be ooc