❧CHARACTERS☙

✧The cover I made without the text☝︎
I blurred it out to keep it people friendly :)

☆Platonic
♡Romantic
☆♡Platonic Yandere
♥︎Yandere
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

☆Platonic♡Romantic☆♡Platonic Yandere♥︎Yandere⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

NOT/STUDENTS

Claire♥︎"There's something in you that the world needs

Claire♥︎
"There's something in you that the world needs..Who am I kidding? The world doesn't deserve you. I do."

Engel♥︎
"I'll do whatever it takes to make you love me, even if it means destroying everything else. Even myself."

Bubble♡
"I can see the obsession of this people around you. I wish, I'm strong enough to protect you. Forgive me."

Lana♡
"Let's play puppets together! I made one just for you! Look were a match now!"

Abbie♥︎
"P-please don't leave m-me, you a-are my only will t-to live. I beg of you."

Petunia☆
"Babe, you better stay away from your so called friend group. Like..Seriously, it's for your own good."

Lizzy♥︎
"I love seeing myself through your eyes. Every photo I take is a reflection of the love we share."

Kevin♡
"My love for you is like an all-encompassing. I'll solve the mystery of your heart."

Cubbie☆
"Thank you for being the best person I know! You can touch my ears if you want."

Bobby☆
"Having you as a friend is like having a built-in encyclopedia."

Riley♥︎
"My heart was already broken once. I'm not going to let it broke again."

Ruby☆
"No matter what happens, know that you can always count on me."

Skell♥︎
"My love for you is as deep and dark as the abyss, drowning in despair without you by my side."

Edward♥︎
"The urge to make a machine for you to love me back and to stop you from leaving me."

Zip♥︎
"Fuck everyone! They don't deserve such a King/Queen yourself! Marry me!"

Oliver☆♥︎
"This place is full of nothing except obsessed freaks. Let's go to Alice's room instead."

Alice☆♥︎
"I'll make sure you won't be touched by those low life people. Stay with us and you'll be safe."

Mike☆
"I'm out! I'm out! I don't want to be here anymore.. Let's go back home.."

꧁TEACHERS/PRINCIPAL꧂

TEACHERS/PRINCIPAL

Miss Thavel☆♥︎"With my guidance, you'll become a master of words, both spoken and written

Miss Thavel☆♥︎
"With my guidance, you'll become a master of words, both spoken and written."

Miss Circle☆♥︎
"In the world of mathematics, you're my star pupil, and I'll do whatever it takes to see you shine."

Miss Bloomie☆♥︎
"I'll push you to your limits because I know you're capable of being superb."

Miss Emily ☆
"History is more than a subject; it's a journey of discovery. I'll be your companion on this journey."

Miss Grace☆♥︎
"Your father left you? How distasteful, what a pathetic excuse of a father. I shall be your new father."

Mister Demi☆
"I-im glad that you enjoy my subject. In my classroom, the music speaks louder than words."

Miss Sasha☆♡
"You are now my favorite student! I really want to be your mother but someone already have that role."

Sir Claude☆
"You don't need to touch or do anything. Your hands will get dirty, watch your figure or else you'll turn ugly."