chapter 10

The clock hits 12... Dokyeom started to feel uneasy....

Breaking sound of bones can be heard easily indicates that someone is turning to their wolf form for the 1st time...

His transformation started which makes him more worry about what might happen to him after that...

Dokyeom's growl's and crying echoed in that whole forest...

The common land or forest is a place which is located inbetween those 4 packs...

Which means some of the people can also hear what is going on inside the forest... People never heard that someone went through such a painful transformation in their entire life ...

Every single people in the pack prayed for dokyeom without knowing who he is?...

Dokyeom fell on the ground not able to take anymore agony...

Sweats dripping from his body... The pain he went through is evident through his mourns and growl's...

Suddenly an howl was heard in that dark silence filled forest...

There stands a black wolf with all his power and glory... His aura screams dominance... His presence screams authority that can make anyone go on their knees just to gain his trust...

The New moon turned into a Full Red moon shows that even the moon goddess can do anything just to protect the warrior that he is...

The moon goddess appeared and showed herself as red to let everyone to know that no one can beat this wolf whom she gives her full blessings.... There are many people who is turning 20 on the same day... But the moon goddess shows her blessings fully on the direction where dokyeom is standing with his glory....

Like he afraid he doesn't became an alpha... But he becomes as someone who can make every alpha's go on their knees infront of him...

Yes, He is not an Alpha but He is an Enigma... Alpha of Aphas...

_____________________

@Yang residency

Yn sat there thinking and worrying about dokyeom... She doesn't care about anything but him....

Suddenly she heard an howl which makes her to wonder which wolf's sound that is...

She went near the window which is in her room... While she is near... She witnessed something unexpected... The Red Moon... Which shines brightly in the sky...

Yn : Isn't it New Moon today... How could this be possible... And at the same time how can she beams her rays on the same place...

Yn : Is she blessing someone who is her favourite... What if it's dokyeom?.... No no that can't be... There can be many people who celebrate their birthday's today...

Yn : who cares let's just go to the waterfalls inside the forest... The view can be clear from there...

Yn sneaked out of her room... Just to see the Maleficent view and beauty of the moon...

But she is not aware of the fact this moment is gonna change her whole fate....

______________

I hope you guys can bare it...