Chapter 21: The Demogorgon Attack Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to Vecna.

Henry Creel.

This is him.

This is motherfucker evil who want to kill everything stood on his way.

He called himself is Vecna.

Henry Creel AKA Vecna.

Vecna is the main antagonist from the fourth season of Stranger Things. He is portrayed by Jamie Campbell Bower as an adult and by Raphael Luce as a child.

A fearsome entity aligned with the Upside Down, Vecna had humble origins as the human Henry Creel. In childhood, Henry experienced a traumatic incident involving stolen government technology and a shadowy entity; after this, Henry's family noticed a permanent shift in his personality.

After moving to a new home in Hawkins in 1959, the young Henry discovered he had remarkable psychic and psychokinetic abilities. Henry used his powers to psychologically torture his family, eventually killing his mother and sister. After Henry's father, Victor, was falsely presumed to be the killer, Victor was imprisoned and driven further into madness.

These events would draw the interest of Dr. Martin Brenner, who took Henry to Hawkins National Laboratory to be studied; he was designated 001, becoming the laboratory's first child test subject. Brenner implanted "Soteria" into Henry's neck, a miniature device that suppressed his powers and apparently tracked his movements; in Henry's own words, he had become a "prisoner". In time, Henry became one of several orderlies who assisted Brenner and attended the lab. Brenner would go on to replicate Henry's powers in seventeen other child test subjects, who also had their movements and lives restricted to the lab's confines.

Vecna was close his eyes and he is remembered about the night for what he was witnessed the whole things in last night and he saw something make him was surprise and anger for himself and he was witness the whole things around to him. They were completely destroy and those Phantom monsters were been killed and rip with tear apart off like nothing...and he was looking at the other vision for himself with his power for what he watching at it.

Vecna: "*What the hell is this?!? What are these coming from-*" He thought himself but interrupted when he saw there was a light flash hitting those 

Godspeed was running with his speeding up and he slashing them or punches too that he can killing those Phantoms with punches through and killing them...as for the other subject from Martin Brenner was use...they are killing many Phantom monsters were around here by themselves with their bare hands and they knew how to killing those Phantoms. Then he was watch the other new visions and he witness there was two Saiyans over there and one of them was alien and the other looks like a human.

Vecna: "*What is that thing?!?*" He thought himself and looking at the alien with tail out by himself and he never seen it before.

Frieza: "Tch...begone demons.~" He said to these monsters and make him was use his hand with finger point as a gun and blast those Phantoms and blew them up.