Chapter 27: Dark Carnage V.S Vecna Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Kurumi: "Alright, sounds like you have an army by yourself.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Of course it is...we just kick the shit out of the Avengers by ourselves." He said to her and make her was giggle little bit and she look bac at the abandoned house over there and make (Y/N) was definitely notice it is here and (Y/N) was growling out little bit.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Nowhere else to run right now, Vecna...." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "This is where you are going to die

(Y/N)/Carnage: "This is where you are going to die.~" He said to Vecna.

When the two of them were looking over there Vecna's abandoned house and make the two of them turn their heads to look at each others and then the two of them were jump up from the rooftop of building and make the two of them land down on the ground. Then they both were down there and watching that abandoned house and make sure that the two of them are going in there by themselves.

(Y/N): "Well, we are here." He said to himself.

Kurumi: "Let's get in there." She said and then the two of them went inside there by themselves and (Y/N) was knock the door down on the ground with his feet kick it opened and make (Y/N) turn his head to look around and he notice all everything around to him was an empty...but chairs, desks, and other things in here was getting pretty old right now.

Kurumi: "This house is spooky." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, it is...by the way...let's start to search up on this house alright?" He asked her and make her nod her head and the two of them were split off right away and they both were searching out for Vecna's hideout. Then (Y/N) was checking the other room by himself and make sure if the bastard was in there and he can killed him and then he didn't seen Vecna in there and that bastard wasn't there but where is he right now...(Y/N) is going to kill him with his bare hands and he isn't gonna let him go by himself.

(Y/N): "Kurumi! Did you found anything?!" He asked her.

Kurumi: "No! I didn't find anything yet!!!!!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, the son of bitch is somewhere and we cannot let this son of bitch go." He said to Kurumi and make the two of them went up there by themselves and they both went out to somewhere in this building. When Kurumi was found something and make her called out to (Y/N) right away and then he was walk to where she really is and she found there was a door over there and make (Y/N) look at the door and it is supposed to be the other room and (Y/N) knock the door down on the ground with his feet.

The two of them finally found him is inside here by themselves and make (Y/N) was look at Vecna is there and he got ties up that he couldn't even move.

(Y/N): "Well, looks like he is here....Kurumi...wake this fucker up." He said to her and make her was aim her handgun and blast Vecna in the chest and send him down on the ground and then the bastard was finally awake right now.