Chapter 2

3rd person:

The history class students were standing outside in the parking lot waiting for everyone to arrive. Alisa was on her phone while her bag was in between her legs. Her earphones were tangled in nots while hanging out of her ears. Mike and Maya were eating some snacks together while talking leaning on the bus. Ben and Enzo were making their way towards the bus and waving at everyone.

Iris saw rusty trying to hold his bag and note book together and ran up to him, "i'll hold your note book for you" she flashed him a smile. He looked her up and down 'she is wearing normal clothes..' "thank you iris". They walked towards the bus together and the crowd of people started to have an effect. Rusty held onto Iris's hoodie and she knew what it meant. "Do you mind putting our stuff into the bus please? I need to talk with Rusty". Iris flicked her hair over her shoulder. Alisa walked up to them and took their bags "no worries come back quickly tho! we need to leave soon". Iris and Rusty walked off a bit further away from the crowd. "I'm here Rusty, I won't break my promise" he looked at her trying to control his breath. She placed her hand on top of his rubbing her thumb on his hand "it's ok they are all the way over there we are right here". He looked over to where the others were "i'm sor-" Iris placed her hand over his mouth, "we can wait until everyone is on the bus and we can sit together ok?" he smiled. "but i get the window seat" she took her tongue out and he let out a giggle. "I think i'm ok now" he exhaled loudly, "you sure? don't want you having another one on the bus you won't be able to leave then". It took a moment for Rusty to respond before he nodded "i'm sure". The two walked back over the to bus and joined the end of the line were everyone was getting on to.

"we saved you a seat!" Maya yelled out from the back of the bus. Rusty tugged on Iris's hoodie "can I please have the window seat?" she let out a sigh. "You are so lucky you are my favourite" she moved out of the way so Rusty could get into the window seat.

It felt like days the bus ride was so boring for some people, some people asleep, some people just shouting and some people like Rusty still planning out the project.

"Alright students! We have now finally arrived" everyone cheered loudly. "finally I can get off this bus!" Alisa yelled out. "We will be checking into hotel rooms and then we will be giving you 2 hours to go and explore the place to find some inspiration for any of your projects! make sure you have the teachers numbers on your phones". The second Mr Davis stopped talking the bus began to empty. It was moving side to side slightly and through the windows you could see everyone viscous to get into their hotel rooms.

Everyone had their bags outside the hotel waiting for the teachers. "There will be 4 of you in the room! all of the same gender. All girls will be on one side of the hotel all boys will be on another" another teacher stepped in "the rooms will be split into 3-4 so each room can fit up to 4 people and I would highly appreciate if you could fit it up to 4" the teacher flashed everyone a smile. Mr Davis bowed down to her and whispered "not a single child will listen to you.." she looked up and at him and mouthed 'I know'.

The girls opened the door to be greeted by 2 bedrooms. A small living space and 1 bathroom. "This isn't so bad" Alisa said walking in and sitting herself down on the couch. "It will work" Iris set her bags down and sat down beside Alisa and laid her head on her shoulder. "IM PICKING WHICH BED I WANT FIRST" Maya screamed out and Iris and Alisa got up and ran after her.

The boys opened the door and then closed it straight away. "This is like a free home" Mike said looking around as if he has never seen the inside of a hotel. "I'm starving when we go out can we please go and get some food" Ben whined and started to frown "i'll mention it to the girls" Rusty said and Ben ran over and gave him a tight hug. "Whoever i'm sharing a bed with we are getting this room" Enzo ran in and the noise of an augh sound echoed out. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHARING WE DIDN'T PICK YET" BEN YELLED.

The group finally met outside of the hotel and they sat outside at the steps. "Can we please go for food I am STARVING!" Ben groaned while his stomach screamed "Let's get walking to find a good food place i'm starving too". The group walked for a few minutes before coming across an American diner which they all knew they would love. They flicked through the menu and placed their orders. "I could eat all your meals right now" Ben groaned and laid his head on the table, "ew don't put your nasty fingers near my food" Iris scoffed. "Iris don't be such a bitch to Ben" the table went silent "yeah Iris don't be a bitch to Ben!" Ben said and smirked right at me.
The food finally came and was placed on the table. Ben inhaled his food and ordered seconds and they had to wait for him to finish his food before going to look more around the savannah.

They were walking around giggling and having fun until a woman ran up to them. "Do you guys want a tour of the weed store house? we had a group already cancel on us and I was wondering if you guys wanted to take their spot?" they all looked at each other and nodded in agreement to go and they followed the lady. Enzo looked the lady up and down more than once 'something is off about her, it's strong it's too strong'.

She was telling the kids about how everything has been originally here for some time until she got interrupted by a phone call. "This is an emergency! I'll be right back." Alisa stared right at her.. 'that seemed like it was forced'. The group continue to look through the house and they make it down to the basement. It was creepy down there but they had each other. They opened a door and Rusty froze. There was something with a disgusting face looking right at him trying to come near him. His panic became higher but he tried hide it. "Rusty you ok?" Alisa asked placing a hand on his shoulder. Rusty jumped at the placement "i'm ok Alisa I just got really cold" Rusty smiled at her while trying not to give away the fact something was there. They kept walking together throughout the basement and he stopped again. Something grabbed his mouth and he saw a face bend right over him. His eyes widened. "Why does he look so scared?" Maya was recording on her camera. "Can he stop already?" Ben went up and yanked Rusty and he began to gasp for air.

They walked out of the warehouse and everyone kept looking at Rusty. Nobody would speak, "what the fuck was that?" Mike blurted out. Rusty snapped out of his gaze and looked at Mike "you didn't see it?" Rusty looked up at him shaking. "See what Rusty?" Iris walked closer to him worried. "Let me check my camera" Maya looks over the footage and reacts the same as Rusty. "Let's just go to sleep" Maya put her camera straight in her bag "but ma-" "no let's go back to the hotel.."

Maya laid in the middle of Iris and Alisa and had her back facing Alisa. "I'm here for you Maya" Iris whispered before falling asleep. Maya let off a smile. She knew she had her friends

Rusty held onto the blankets trembling, the imagine of the face wouldn't leave his mind. A pair of arms dragged him towards them. He jumped at the sudden touch. "Just go to sleep, I won't let go". Mike held onto Rusty and didn't let go of him. "T-Thank you". Mike fell asleep while having Rusty close to him, Mike knew if he was around him he was safe.

It wasn't long before they woke back up.

A/N:

IS IT GOOD DO U LIKE IT ABAHHZHAH