Chapter 3

3rd person:

Alisa sat up from her bed and she had the feeling something was off. She turned towards Maya and shook her as hard as she could. "Fuck off" Maya said while burying her face deeper into the pillows. Loud noises could be heard from the outside, Maya bounced up once she heard a sound of something a human wouldn't make. Alisa looked at her in the eyes terrified, "is this a dream?" Alisa asked with her eyes wide opened. A hand was raised across her face and a loud smack echoed the room. Alisa let out a quiet yelp with the sudden touch "no you're not" Iris said looking at them both. Maya crawled off the bed leaving Alisa and Iris under the covers. The noises of the feet stuck to the floor boards as she made her way over to the window. She opened up the curtains and sharp inhale was heard. She stepped back. The outside was covered with black long deformed creatures. Maya shot a look over at Iris and Alisa and they both ran straight over. "Why are you being so dramatic it's a fucking win-" Iris stared right outside along with Alisa and it wasn't long before screaming could be heard. "Where's my phone?!" Alisa yelled out. All 3 of the girls went straight back over to the bed panicking looking for their phones.

Alisa unlocked her phone "the time says it's midnight..?" she sounded confused. "I have no single, not a single app will even open" Iris said holding her phone up closer to herself. "The time isn't moving at all" Maya claimed. Alisa walked back over to the window and signalled for the 2 others to walk over. "What are they?" Iris pointed at one climbing a tree. In a flash one jumped right onto a window making all the girls scream. The eyes were big and looked like they had no soul. Their smiles were big and their teeth were sharp and chipped. They ran straight out of the hotel room. The door was swung open and the noise of glass shattering was springing out of the room.

"Where are we running too!" Iris screamed out. "Go to the boys room! go to the boys room!" Alisa made us take a sharp turn to make their way to the other side. "It's coming closer!" Alisa yelled out looking back over her shoulder. "Keep running and don't fucking stop!" Maya yelled out and grabbed bleach from a cleaning trolly and ran behind the brunette and the blueberry. "Maya! it's getting too close to you" Iris looked back staring right into its eyes. The creature went to grab Maya but she threw all the bleach straight into its face holding it back. The noises sounded like stretching it gave them a chance to run faster.

They made it to the boys room and began to bang on the door. They yelled "Let us fucking in" Maya banged on the door. Iris pushed Alisa and Maya back and turned around and left her foot up and kicked the door handle as hard as she could. The door flung open and it revealed the boys. The 3 ran in and shut the door behind them. Maya and Alisa grabbed a wardrobe and shoved it right against the door. Enzo and Ben were already covering up one window to make sure nothing would make its way in. "Are you just playing uno while there is a whole like monster people running around trying to kill people?" Iris looked at the boys on the ground dumbfounded. Rusty was in his notebook trying to figure out what they could all be seeing. "We had to play a game to keep Rustys mind off of things. He panicked the most out of all of us" Mike looked up at us whilst holding onto Rustys hand. "I found uno sitting in one of the cabinets so we took it out." Ben said and signalled for us all to sit down. "Are you guys not scared?" Alisa's voice was shaky. "Trust me, we all are." Enzo's voice remained calm you couldn't hear any sort of worry. "Have any of you noticed the times not changing?" Maya said pointing at one of their phones. "Rusty noticed a while ago. He's been the brains this entire time especially under all this pressure" Mike said while rubbing his head. Iris made her way over to Rusty and took the book out of his hand. "You are allowed to be scared. Stop pushing yourself" she held her arms open and Rusty went straight into them while shaking. Iris rubbed the back of this head making sure he knows he was safe. Banging and scratching began to be heard on the hotel door and Enzo, Mike and Ben ran up and put their backs to the wardrobe and forced their feet to be used as support. Rusty held onto Iris even tighter and kept himself close to her chest. "Rusty , you're brave. Please lead us." Rusty slowly brought himself away from Iris's chest.

Rusty was always the one who had his head up in the clouds or in the books he carried around a blanket time to time it was for his comfort. He had nothing left of his grandmother only the last blanket she made him. He was always focused on everyone around him but eventually his overthinking formed into anxiety. It became harder for him to make friends. He loved everything about mythical creatures his studies and theories were always interesting. Coming into school alone everyday made him feel like he couldn't do anything. One day he was trying to stick up for himself and it was beginning to get physical and a red head ran up to him and swung her arm around his shoulder. "Hey cuz! I was looking everywhere for you" she looked behind her shoulder giving the boys a cold stone glare. Rusty made his first friend, Iris.

"Rusty please lead us! I know you will be an amazing leader." Iris was encouraging him to step into a new place for him to make even more friends. Everyone began to ask Rusty and he gave in. "Here is what we are going to do" he took a deep breath before continuing. "We will remain here for tonight, but we will need to take shifts to make sure everyone is ok while sleeping. We will need to find things around the room to make them into weapons incase anything happens". Rusty pointed towards the bathroom "we might have good luck by breaking a few things in there".

"I'll take first shift" Iris and Enzo said in unison. Everyone looked at each other and they all just nodded in their response. They all stayed close together in the bed making sure nothing would happen to anyone while asleep. Iris and Enzo sat at the floor and there was an awkward silence for a few moments. "Why would you ever dye your hair?" Enzo looked at Iris's blue and green eyes. "I wanted change, so I made a change". His mouth began to frown "why did you start avoiding me" he looked concerned. "I liked you a lot when we were in the friend group. I pushed you away because I wanted it to stop" she looked down and paused before she could speak again Enzo spoke "did it trigger you?". Iris turned to him and slowly nodded yes and he held his arms out open to her. She looked at him for a moment before going towards him and accepting the hug, "please stop avoiding me. Not at a time like this, I can't lose you again".

A/N

CLIFF HANGERRRRR
HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY IT SOON PLEASE SHARE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.