Drweemyy and grogegs 2

This part takes place in dreams house btw

TW - suicidal attempt ,smut, inflation

Jimmy was sat at the dinner table with gorge and miss close and dream,

"So Uhm... are you and gorge dating?" Miss close asked Jimmy . George gasped and stuttered "y-yeah he's my new boyfriend!!" Jimmy looked shocked and smiled, gorge placed his hand on Jimmys pale tight gripping it and rodeo n his hand up Jimmys iner thigh

"You two are very cute together btw" miss clsoe says rapping her tiny arm around dweams fat shoulders tucking her fingers into a fat fould for comfort. The truth is that miss clsoe is in love with jimmy aswell, she was sad when she saw George and Jimmy and then when dream kissed him she felt inraged but also turned on.

Later that evening in gorge and Jimmys room

"Can I spoon you?" Gorge asked Jimmy flitrly! "Yeah I guess" he muttered they got dressed into there pjs and jumped into the bed together. Jimmy snuggled up into gorge and he could feel gorges hot throbbing bulge on his back'

"What are we?" Jimmy asked with wonder in his voice "well I would love to be ur bf but I also like dream and miss close" Jimmy gasped " me too" gorge rapped his hands around Jimmys waist "we should ask them to be ina quatcoupe" gorge asked pecking Jimmy on the neck

In miss clsoe and dream room

"I CANT FUCKIGN DO THIS ANYMORE YOU FAT COW IM SO DONE WITH THIS I CANT DEAL WITH YOUR FAT CANKELS OR UR SCABIES FOR ANY LONGER IM LEAVING YOU" Miss close said running to the window , she jumped out landing on the grass, " NOO MY LOVE DARLING" dream ran into Jimmy and gorge is room "miss close jumped out the window she might be dead call the hospital!!!"

Jimmy diled 999 and told them to hurry before they alll ran down stairs to the garden " miss are you okay?"

Miss close looked up at Jimmy "no I'm not this fat fuck won't leave me alone I hate him sm he's so fat" jimmy looked confused " he pushed me out the window"

Everyone gasped

"YOU DID WHAT!" Jimmy saw red! He turned around to see dream quwivering

Jimmy jumped on his and started hitting him and beating him up . The ambulance came and they picked up miss close and dream because of his injuries and Jimmy and gorge got in the ambulance with to them.

A week later

Miss close arrives home to see Jimmy and gorge and dream have a threesome in the kitchen " DREAM" dream ignores her and slams into Jimmys and gorges agian.

Miss close pulls out a gun and shoots aiming at a very pitucular person....

To be continued