Chapter 2 : Queen Oceania

After the big battle, Seychells approached Garm and showed a confused expression because she could hear this steel monster talking. So she try to comunicate with him, she jump from the water and land on one of his main guns.

Seychells : Uhm, excusme ? Iron Beast ? Can you hear me ?

Garm : Yes i could hear you young lady, what are you doing on one of my guns ?

Seychells : I'm sorry, i just want to make sure that i could speak with you. Also, my name is Seychelles Oceania. What is your name Iron Beast ?

Garm : ( Iron Beast ? Sounds great to me ) My name is Garm, and i am a Triple-Hull Battleship

Seychells : Garm ? Battleship ? What is that ? Is it a type of ship ?

Garm : Yes that is mein name, and about a Battleship ? A battleship is a large, heavily armored warship with a main battery consisting of large-caliber guns, designed to serve as capital ships with the most intense firepower

( Author : Source for what Garm saids is from Wikipedia 📖 )

Seychells : Wow... i see, so that's why when you first appeared when our kingdom under attack. Your artilerries can destroy many ships at once, and your firepower looks very devastating for your size

Garm : Well, the bigger a battleship, the bigger their arnaments. But the bigger a battleship, may also leads to more intense protection to keep it sailing and use it's weaponries

Seychells : I see, even a powerfull power or strength still has consequences that must be borne 

Garm : Yes, that's it... everything has consequences 

In the middle of their conversation, the commander of the royal troops swam towards Seychells and asked what he was doing with the mysterious steel ship. She explains that she can communicate with him, and says his name is Garm. It is a colossal steel warship that has high firepower and could help to protect their kingdom, at first the commander was doubtful of him, but after Seychells explained who she is and her relationship with the kingdom, he suddenly said that Garm should meet Her Majesty the Queen at her palace complex. Immediately, the commander of the royal troops ordered his men or troops to escort Garm and Seychells before the queen.

Prismarina Kristalia kingdom Palace

In the palace there is a mermaid queen sitting on her throne, she is the queen or leader of the kingdom, her name is Queen Oceania

In the palace there is a mermaid queen sitting on her throne, she is the queen or leader of the kingdom, her name is Queen Oceania. She was seen in her bedroom where she was being made up by the royal servants, because she was a little bit away from meeting the Iron Beast, named Garm.