Chapter 3 : Fenix's plan & 3 warships

At somewhere

The person you readers see now is one of the ship crew of Captain Buccaneer Fenix, his name is Crux Compass

The person you readers see now is one of the ship crew of Captain Buccaneer Fenix, his name is Crux Compass. The reason his last name contains the word compass is because he was known as the greatest navigation expert of that time, He wasn't originally on Captain Fenix's crew, but because he was threatened with death, he chose to become a member rather than lose his life. The reason is, he comes from a small village with abundant resources which was looted by Captain Fenix and his fleet. He was one of the many people captured by Fenix and could be said to be the last survivor of his village.

Fenix : Hah... Crux, yesterday and ago was a very embarrassing day for me as the most famous pirate captain in the world !

Crux : I know captain, last time we were being defeated when we try to invade the mermaid Kingdom, so what is your next plan ?

Fenix : Hmm.... i am planning to tame a monster and attack the kingdom with it. You have any idea where can we find ?

Crux : Are you sure captain ? Taming a sea monster isn't easy, but if you want to do it... well, back when I was a teenager. I once heard of a legendary sea monster that was said to be feared by everyone, even mermaids

Fenix : Hmm ?

Crux : The name is ... Jormungandr and here is the deawing related to the Jormungandr *shows the image*

 Jormungandr and here is the deawing related to the Jormungandr *shows the image*

Fenix : *surprised* This sea creature is so big... tell me, where can we find it !

Crux : The Jormungandr can only be found in a place called the "Siren Songs" atol, which is quite far away from the mermaid kingdom my captain

Fenix thinking for a while before he finally received input from Crux, he insisted on destroying Garm who had ruined his dream of conquering the mermaid kingdom.

Fenix : *goes to the ship's steering wheel*
Attention mateys ! Set course for "Siren Songs" atol now !

Crew : Okay captain !