-4-

Hours later the group pulls into a driveway of an old house. Addy shakes her awake before they head inside. She takes a seat on the couch as the others clear the house. Murphy sits beside her going to put his hand on her but she jerks away.

"How's it going kid?" He asks only earning a harsh look from her. "Tough crowd," he mutters.

Any sympathy from her has been long lost by now. She can't hardly stand looking at the asshole.

10k comes in looking around until he spots her before tossing a duffel bag at her feet. Murphy goes to reach forward. "That isn't for you," 10k snaps.

Gina looks down at the bag before pulling it in her lap and opening it. She pulls out some black combat boots turning them upside down only to spot they are her size. "Addy told me about what size you wore."

  She sets the boots to the side before pulling out a pair of dark green jeans pants her mouth falls open. "I wasn't ever allowed to ever even look at colored pants!"

"Why's that?" Murphy asks.

"Because it was of the devil," she explains as a smile grows on her face. "I was lucky enough just to be able to wear jeans at all since it was considered men clothing."

"You're parents are fucking weird," Murphy finally says leaning back. She grabs the bag shoving clothes back in it, 10k already gone. She goes to find a room to change only to walk into Warren.

"Slow down there kid," she says steading her. The older woman looks her over, take note of the bruises and cuts.

"Sorry, 10k just gave me some clothes so..." she trails off looking down at herself. Her eyes landing on the bloody spot in her skirt.

"I completely understand." Warren then steps around her only for her to grab Warrens arm.

"I-" she stops looking around them before swallowing hard. "I need someone to help me, I ugh," she pauses unsure of how to explain it. She feels unreasonably embarrassed to ask but she knows she needs to. "I got cut back in Philly and I don't have the stomach to do it myself and I don't- I don't want Doc to see it."

  Warren instantly bites back her response of why did she wait this long but settles for motioning the girl to lead the way. She takes Warren into a bed room where she proceeds to take her shirt and bra off for the clean ones 10k got her being thankful that he just rummaged up some generic black sports bra rather than looking for something fancy. Something about it seems a bit less embarrassing and invasive it's a little tighter than normal but it's better than what she has. She then slowly peels the skirt off wincing as the dried blood peeling away with the skirt reopens the wounds.

Gina keeps her eyes are Warrens face. Her brown eyes widen a bit, her dark full lips part in surprise. "Are you okay?" Warren asks.

"It just stings," she says motioning to the carved name right above her panty line.

The older woman doesn't believe a word from the girls mouth. The area is clearly irritated and she's lucky it hasn't gotten infected. She kneels before the shorter girl starting to clean the area. "Are you really okay?"

  Gina takes a minute to think about the question before shrugging. She's aware someone needs to know what happened. Sure Cassandra could probably piece it together but.... Something about Warren makes her feel as if she needs to tell her. "Tobias was going to make me marry his son." She leaves it at that as tears spring to her eyes.

Warrens brows pull together, anger rises in her as does guilt. If she had gone with Garnett she would have made sure Gina was brought back with Addy. The only thing keeping her from more guilt was that Cassandra said they didn't take advantage of their girls. She should have known it was a lie. "I'm finished," she gruffs out standing quickly.