Update I

WELL, HELLO THERE!

This is, as the title suggests, an UPDATE.

I posted the announcement and the placeholder three months ago. And ever since then, me and my friend have been working hard on this project. We both want to give you all the best we can offer. But that is going to take a while.

How long will it take? We don't know for certain. But I thought maybe a few updates in our progress could help to pass the time.

So, what have we been doing? Well, I have been writing and planning what to change and what to leave exactly the same. Some things will be taken out of the story completely. Others, will be altered. It's a lengthy process. 

My friend, from now on referred to as PC, has been practicing Hazbin Hotel's art style, while also redesigning old original characters, designing new ones, while also working on an absolutely gorgeous new cover. She's super talented, and I love her.

Now, I come here with a proposition. I have a WhatsApp public channel that I mostly use for ramblings and such. However, if you were interested, I could start sharing snippets of the fic (and some others I'm working on, hehe), maybe some drawings as well. Please let me know, here in the comments, if you're interested, then I'll share the link.

And. . . I think that's about it! Thank you so much for your patience! I only hope we can deliver an end result you'll love. 

Read you soon!

- Love, Vi ♡

PS: These parts will be removed when the story begins to be published.