Where ... am i ?

Y/N woke up.

They where in... a room?

They couldn't guess where they where.

Last thing they remembered was watching the last tape  of marble hornets for the 50000th time.

Seriously, it felt like Y/N had been rewatching these tapes for years.

Their dad have gave those tapes to them. He went missing straight after .

The door was open a bit.
They saw 2 shadow figures in the hall.
They suddenly ran in, slamming the door.

Was this really happening?

2 cosplayers of characters from marble hornets , Tim and Brian, ran in. They seemed to be... hurt? The Brian cosplayer was bleeding like crazy. There was a bullet straight through his shoulder .

The Tim cosplayer had sweat and tears covering his face, as his mask hit the floor. Brian's  cosplayers mask seemed to be outside , in the hall.

"P- PLEASE- J-J-JAY-"

"I'M.NOT.JAY."

What where these crazy cosplayers doing? They looked like crazy phycos .

Y/N just sat there, on the bed. This was a really nice room, minus the blood dripping from the cosplayer.

"Skully" or the other cosplayer locked the door from the other side , locking us in.

It all happened so fast, Y/N was so confused.

Who would do this? Kidnap some random (kid/teen) to die? What the hell?

"Tim" then grabbed the knife.

"W- who are you.. k-kid.."

He said. Y/N flinched a bit before speaking.

"I'm- I'll tell you later."

Tim put the knife on the dresser , as he walked up to me, and crouched down beside the bed

"Do you know what marble hornets is?"

"Of course I do."
Y/N said, rolling their eyes.

"Well, explains why Jay kidnapped you..."

Y/Ns eyes widened . Was this really happening? Why **IS** this happening? God, all they wanted was a night home to watch marble hornets and read creepypasta , how hard is that?

"Where's Jay. I need to talk to
Him."

"We don't know."

Brian spoke up.

"Well, Tim, give Brian some rest . I'll try to find the key."

  Y/N grabbed the key, after about 2 hours. Brian and Tim followed them downstairs .