01 loving you is such a sin that i'm not afraid of doing

Chapter One / loving you is such a sin that i'm not afraid of doing

Chapter One     /     loving you is such a sin that i'm not afraid of doing

Instagram Story  ——  genegallager
11:34pm, March 12, 2022

Instagram Story  ——  genegallager11:34pm, March 12, 2022

Real Life  ——  9:03am, March 13, 2022

     Acting as if she were fine, was Sylvia's talent. She'd smile, laugh, talk, when really a storm was brewing inside her. Clawing its way to her throat. Waiting, to escape to this filthy world and kill. Its always wanted to, but she wouldn't let it. Sylvia wouldn't let anyone see, hear, experience, what she really felt. If they did they'd had to die, and she meant it.

Sylvia had never really had real parents. I mean, she had parents, but it's as if they were just roommates. Giving her everything but nothing at the same time. Her father, Chason Greece, was a fashion designer. Always hanging with friends, getting drunk and coming home late, working on clothes till his fingers become no more.

Then, her mother, Hannah Greece, the actress. And she sure was a damn good one. Acting as though her husband's drinking didn't affect her, putting off taking her pills because she had better things to do. Leaving her daughter in the hands of a babysitter. Choosing money over her own blood.

It didn't mess with Sylvia's mind, really she'd just do other things to get it off her mind. Or rather, someone.

The burning morning light shone on Sylvia's face, staring right in her brown colored eyes. She would always have a love for the sun, how it made everything happier, sweeter, nicer. The girl had good memories with the sun, running through the grassy fields as her father smoked a cigarette, and her mother tickled her so much, the laughter became vacant in the ground they stood on. And Sylvia could still feel the way her stomach hurt from all the happiness, but it was only a feeling that lasted for so long.

"You okay Sylvie?" The boy next to her said, pulling Sylvia out of the daydream.

Looking over at him, she sighed, "yeah I'm fine, Gene." The girl blinked her eyes as they almost sunk into her face from tiredness. Sylvia could almost feel the bags under her eyes.