chapter 1

Allison's POV:

"Allison get back here this instant"
My mom yelled as I made my way on stage,smirking evilly as I grabbed the speaker from the surprised singer.
"Whoa.. checking speaker..is this loud enough,I hope everyone can hear me, I'll like your attention,thank you all for coming today,always looking posh and elegant as always I can see, I'll get to the point.."I said looking around at the mumbling  crowd and then at my parents.

  "Allison for God's sake get down from there,listen to your mother, don't do something you will regret",my mother threatened nervously.

I chuckled,well that wasn't going to be possible.
"Too bad I can't do that..i, Allison Crystal break off my engagement with Sebastian Carver,so this wedding isn't going to hold,thank you very much".
There was an uproar,I glanced one last time at my stunned parents and then at an angry Sebastian who was charging towards me and bet me when I say he wasn't smiling.

  I raced down the stairs and ran towards my sport car parked outside,I knew for sure if they caught me,I might be married off immediately after the stunt I just pulled but did I regret..hmm..let me think..not even in a million years,I wasn't gonna marry that egocentric bastard,Never!!.

  I was finally free,I cheered with a relief as the night air hit me..now heading to the airport to board a plane to London...for a fresh start,yeah you heard me,this bride is a runaway,I increased my car speed making the car engine growl louder as the music  sang through the speakers.

Elsewhere in London

James Parker's POV:

"Dude,really are you some kind of vampire, what's up with the darkness?",Joana said while raising the curtains up to let in light.
"Don't!!",I yelled out loud but as usual she wasn't listening to me,I groaned at the light as my eyes adjusted to them.

"When was the last time you got out,had fun,dated,do you even have a social life?",she said walking towards me,her hands on her hips.
"Don't need one,now leave me alone,I have class by 8,i can't be late,you know mr.whiskers is strict to late students",I replied heaving a long sigh,as I got up,buttoning my shirt and combing through my hair before putting on my glasses.

"Oh you mean rat face,but really James you have to try and get out more,am your only friend and that's says a lot",she said putting on her judgmental worried look.

I chuckled,well mr.whiskers does look like a rat,"I have friends..",I attempted to defend myself, pathetic attempt cause she was right.
"Yeah and am santa Claus's wife,but really I mean it, socialize more smartass",she sarcastically replied but I could notice the care and worry in her voice,while I walked to the door but not before grabbing an apple.
"Yeah,yeah..heard it before, I'll catch you later jo",I said and with that I was gone out the door, escaping her usual nagging.
  I didn't exactly know why she was so adamant about it,I didn't need friends,I didn't like people ,so why try to embarrass myself by having a conversation with them,I had been okay on my own till now,it was always quiet and peaceful with nothing unexpectedly that could happen and I liked it,I thought but that was when I felt I bumped into something or ..someone..the books that was once in my hands  fell to the floor,with my glasses, fortunately they didn't break.
  I groaned in annoyance,such a great day am having,note the sarcasm I commented I bended down to begin picking my books up,James get your head in the game,I snapped at myself.
  The someone I bumped into,bended down with me as she apologized saying some other useless unneeded things like how sorry she was,how she wasn't looking ,she's new and lost, can't find her faculty building,etc but I wasn't really listening ,I just wanted my books and wanted  to walk away from her,this was too much interacting for my level.

Allison's POV:
    I had arrived in London a while ago,it was different,colder if I could note and not so very friendly.i had made it to the university with my admission letter in hand,after paying the fees, I was given my schedule and a map,I was left alone without any other help or assistance.

     It was different,back home I always had everything planned for me and was always treated highly wherever I went from back home,but here it was different..but refreshing and I liked it..now I just have to figure out how to get to the art faculty,I looked at the map in my hands with a complicated look,if am here,do I go right or left..hmm..I was deep in thought when I felt someone bump into me,his books and glasses falling off.
Damn,just my luck,way to go Allison..I bended down to help him pick his books and apologize
"Am so sorry,am new here,I was just looking at the map for directions,this is so embarrassing ",I stated when I noticed the guy wasn't even looking at me,I was about getting up and handing him his books when I raised my head to look at him..damn..sweet Jesus..I mouthed out..the guy in front of me,had blackish Raven hair which was combed neatly to the side, with a pair of indifferent green ores for eyes, freckles surrounding around his nose and extending to his cheek contracting to his pale white skin,pale pink lips,a chelsed jawine ,broad shoulders and a good built meaning he worked out,it was clear he was taller than me even as we were bended down.

   You know when you're watching a cartoon and a hot cartoon girl passing by and all the guys whistle,I never understood before but right now I suddenly had an urge to whistle..damn he was hot..and when he put back on his thick goofly like glasses,I realized I had seen something I wasn't supposed to,he looked like a nerdy guy with those weird thick goofy glasses on,he looked nerdy and unimportant tinting down differently from that totally hot guy,I had just seen.

  I felt my heart tremble in my ribcage as I Still stared at him,my hand still outstretched to giving him the books,he looked at me weirdly, before taking the books from me, getting up and slowly I followed still in daze just staring at him,I was sure I was smiling I could feel it and I was sure it looked weird,I looked weird.

"Thanks,I guess...and the art faculty is the next building to the right..you won't miss it..",he said and with that hurriedly walked away like he had been chased and wait did I mention his voice sounds so,so heavenly!!,I was literally screaming in my mind..wait I didn't even get his name or his faculty..I realized sadly..it didn't take a fortune teller to knew I was in love,head over hills..ahh..

And with that I walked to the direction,he gave.

Author's note:Well thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed the chapter as I enjoyed writing,am gonna go straight to the point, seriously I know it's hard but please remember to vote,like, comment and whatever ,thank you😌😏,dang am so polite

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note:
Well thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed the chapter as I enjoyed writing,am gonna go straight to the point, seriously I know it's hard but please remember to vote,like, comment and whatever ,thank you😌😏,dang am so polite.