Prologue

As Large Drones and Airships fly over the warm afternoon sky, A tall skyscraper stands loud and proud in the middle of the bustling Sapphire City. 

A large yellow S was plastered in front of the building, with a blue-tinted elevator that beamed bright when it stopped at a certain floor. Superheroes of all kinds fly off, going out to stop villainy or complete a mission that was assigned to them. 

Inside of the building, the criminals were inside of one big holding cells, giving every hero/ casual worker the stink eye for placing them here, nearing the front door, the secretaires were answering phone of crime all over, some of them were popping up green, digital maps to show locations and then decided who to bring out for the missions.  

Things ran smoothly. Until six teenage girls walked in with handcuffs. The frowns on their faces were hard not to notice, the front desk workers gasped, some even dropping their phones by mistake, the perps inside of holding all had their jaws dropped. 

One even muttering, "What the fuck?"  Some of the big, dumb, criminals began laughing at the young ladies' state, which in turn, caused them all to give a glare harsher than the edge of the sun. The men gulped and sat back down. 

Other rookie heroes stared in awe at the heroes who captured them, it was almost impossible to believe, but it was happening alright. The girls wished it wasn't happening either. 

The girls all looked down at the ground, the marble floor was shiny and pretty to look at. Not even a speck of dust could be seen, no doubt that the sweeper bots were working diligently, of course. 

As the girls looked up, there were placed into a dimly lit cell. The excess light was coming from the front of the cell, which was when steel bars came down and lit up in blue. 

"We'll be back." The big hero said to them as the girls watched them walk away, the girls then huddled together as they looked at each other in worry before they all sat at the back of the cell. 

Judgement Day's call was finally answered, and now? They would have wait for its answer. As they say, "No good Deed goes unpunished." Especially when you want to play hero for an entire city. 

One would wonder "How did they get there? What happened?" 

Well, if I told you what just happened, what would be the point of reading the book? But let's say, for now at least, everything will matter at a later date...

;)

(★≧▽^)) ★☆ End (★≧▽^)) ★☆

(Author: Ooh! And the first prologue of the cutesy bruisers is up to date! Stay tuned for the chapters! >D)