Chapter 1: A Great Enemy Returns (Prolouge)

No pov

A camera shows a fish in the ocean, it starts to rise up and reveals a great island as the narrator spoke "The great lush forest of the island where Y/n and Rexy reside as the king and queen of their kingdom, but little do they know. Their journey isn't over yet..." a helicopter flies past the pov shacking the pov, the scene changes to the helicopter landing, it looks like the one from avatar

" a helicopter flies past the pov shacking the pov, the scene changes to the helicopter landing, it looks like the one from avatar

The helicopter landed and then about 10 – 20 men came out. The pov went to the side of the helicopter and it read 'ingen' "ingen has returned and it appears that this particular island is their target" the narrator said as the pov went inside the helicopter as the pilot said on a com "remember this mission needs to be high and tight I want to be home for dinner" the pilot said as the group of humans ventured into the trees, the pov changed to the humans as one said "watch your back...keep an eye on those thermal scanners" the human said as they ventured the forest, one of them spoke on the com "hey I found something!" after the human said that they all gathered towards it and then they all saw a t-rex footprint, they all nodded and one took a picture of it, then one nodded to another as one walked off and said in a com "sir....we found them" "ok take a sample and head back to the chopper, we have their location" the human nodded and said "alright lets go! Take a sample and some evidence for extra measures and head back to the chopper asap! Cmon lets go people!" they all got up while one got a sample and some evidence and headed to the chopper, once they were all in the chopper's engines turned on as it lifted up and started to fly away, "it seems that Y/n and Rexy's journey isn't done yet...." The pov zoomed out as the title appeared 'Reincarnated as omega 09: The Return'