Chapter 3: The Harsh Memories (short chapter)

Rexy pov

It's been a couple days since ingen came to the island and Y/n appears to have calmed down, he's just gotten back from hunting and woke me up, "hey rexy! It's breakfast time! And I got your favorite! Deers!" he said as he revealed a pile of deers, I squealed in happiness and hugged him tightly "oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!" "heh anytime rexy!" he said as I broke from the hug and headed towards the deers and started to eat. I remembered that I was supposed to ask him about ingen and decided to wait until after breakfast. After we were done we headed towards our den inside the cave, we laid down next to each other as I then said "hey Y/n?" "yes rexy?" I breathed in and out as I said "when we were at the field.." "go on" "well when you went into that fit of rage.." "I was quite shocked because you don't act out like that unless something is wrong.." after I said that Y/n got up and said "come...walk with me" he said as I got up and we headed out of our cave, we headed to the outskirts of our territory and went into the outlands of our kingdom. The place where the great battle took place, we walked through the debree and we saw the rusted over cars and other ingen vehicles as I looked towards Y/n "Y/n why are we here? You know this place brings back bad memories" he looked back at me and looked forward again, after walking for half a mile we finally saw what looked like an ingen building, I was in shock as I said "woah...so this is where you wanted me to follow you to?" I asked as he nodded and gestured for me to follow him, we reached the doors as Y/n said "this was were I was born.." I was in shock at those words.....he then continued "you see when I was created I had no idea about this outside world, and the first person I saw was Dr. Henry Wu, I thought of him as a father at the time but it was the next day that I would regret thinking of him as a father....when he came in..he pulled out a surrenge and grabbed me, he then injected it into me and put me back in the cage....the pain was excruciating....and it only continued for years to come.......until one day I was transported to a new cage...and the pain only continued........and then one day when I was fully grown...I finally got out....the pain had been so much that it stayed with me for the past 2 years.......only after those 2 years would the pain finally go away, and on that same year is when I met you...and now we are here..." I was in shock.............i had no idea he had gone through so much in his childhood! I saw him start to cry..i nuzzled against him and said "hey hey..it's ok....no need to worry....your here now....and I promise that wont happen to you ever again!" I said and this seemed to gain him a smile. We then turned around and headed back home.