The Living Room/Kitchen

The queens are now downstairs and they found another note.

Anne picked it up and began reading.

"Dear queens, if you have read the notes in your rooms you must know that you have been reincarnated into the 21st century 500 years later, a lot of things are different now like women being independent and other stuff, you will work together to figure this new world and you probably want to meet me now but you won't just yet, good luck on your journey and make sure to tell the world the truth about what really happened" Anne finished reading.

"The truth?" Katherine questioned.

"Wonder how has the world change" Catalina said, curiously.

There was a sound and Anne looked embarrassed.

"I think that was my stomach, I'm hungry" Anne said, embarrassed.

"Alright, Me and Anna will see what there is" Jane replied.

"Me and Kitty will go check the upstairs" Anne said as she walked upstairs with Kat following.

"So.. How were you and my mother?" Cathy asked.

"Me and your mother were pretty good friends but I didn't think she would name her child after me" Catherine replied.

"Yeah, she talked about you a lot" Cathy replied.

*With the beheaded cousins*

The beheaded cousins both took a towel from their rooms and went to the bathroom.

"I'll let you go first Chaton" Anne said without noticing the nickname.

"Chaton?" Kitty said, confused.

"Just a nickname!" Anne replied, nervously.

Kitty decided to drop it and went in the tub.

"Now, how do you use this thing?" Kitty asked and Anne once again noticed another note.

"It says here that if you want a bath there's to pipes, one for cold water and one for hot water and for the show there's a thing to turn it on and a switch beside the light switch that has a red line under it indicating hot water" Anne read.

"Cool" Kitty said as she began taking a shower.

End of chapter.