Pets

Anne had just found out about animals while using her phone and also found out that some of them can be adopted as pets.

She liked the looks of all the animals, mainly the dogs, reptiles and amphibians.

She decided to recruit the people that she would know that would agree with her.

They were in her room with her.

"So, why did you call us here?" Anna asked, confused.

"Yeah, I'm confused" Kitkat told her.

"I found out that there are more animals than the past and some are kept as pets" Anne told them.

"Okay, but why are you telling us this?" Anna asked, not that she was annoyed, she's happy that Anne's warming up to them even if it was mischievous.

"You guys earned dogs in your past life right?" Anne asked.

"Yes, we did" Anna replied.

"Cool, anyways, what do you guys think about getting pets?" Anne asked.

"Sure, what type?" Kat asked.

"Well, they have dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, amphibians, etc" Anne listed.

"Cool!Can we get a dog?" Anna asked.

"Yes, I already have everything ready for the animals and I already picked what animal we're getting" Anne told them.

"There are also different breeds of them" Anne informed.

"Really?" Anna raised her eyebrow.

"Yes and I've picked the breeds of both dogs and cats" Anne replied.

"What breeds are we getting?" Kat asked, excited which brought a smile to Anne and Anna's face.

"Well for the dogs one of the breeds we'll be getting is a Rottweiler" Anne said which made Anna and Kat look at her, confused.

"What does it look like?" Anna asked and Anne showed them an image.

"Appearently some people are scared of them. Rottweilers are known as rescue dogs, guard dogs and police dogs" Anne started to explain.

"Police?" Kat said as she tilted her head.

"Law enforcement, I'll explain later" Anne told her.

"I think they look cool" Anna said.

"Great! I have two more dog breeds, this one is a Dobermann" Anne showed them the image.

"The Dobermann is a German breed of medium-large domestic dog of pinscher type. It was originally bred in Thuringia in about 1890 by Louis Dobermann, a tax collector. It has a long muzzle and – ideally – an even and graceful gait. The ears were traditionally cropped and the tail docked, practices which are now illegal in many countries." Anne read from her phone.

"The Dobermann is intelligent, alert and tenaciously loyal; it is kept as a guard dog or as a companion animal. In Canada and the United States it is known as the Doberman Pinscher" Anne explained further.

"You know, your really smart Annie!" Kat complimented.

"I agree with Kätzchen" Anna told her softly.

"Smart?" She questioned, they thought she was smart? She didn't think that she was smart so why did people that she's getting to know think that she's smart? Being smart got her no where in life except being beheaded.

She deserved it after all, Anne knew herself that she's innocent but, it doesn't mean that she thinks of herself as innocent.

I mean, hell she stole Henry from Catherine all because her father and uncle, mainly father wanted to be noticed in court. She always tried to refuse his letters but then Thomas, her father found out and that escalated and backfired.