-THIRTY NINE-

🤍✨
Nashville, Tennessee
Xandria
•Baby's Gender•

"Don't take me for what I'm saying, just take me for what I am

"Don't take me for what I'm saying, just take me for what I am. Cause this where I'm staying, my two feet are in the sand." - Zayn Malik

『★』『★』『★』

TODAY  was her baby shower, it's been months since my episode and I still feel so bad about how it all went down. I mean I truly never get violent like I did but I think because I was stressed about Catrina and wanting to do right with Maeve that it built up into my anger.

Usually I just get really depressed, no speaking, no eating, no getting up unless I use the bathroom. And it doesn't last for long, maybe 4 to five days but this lasted a week.

Anyways, we had been planning this for weeks, pink and blue themed of course. She wanted it inside, and we were going to show the reveal outside with a ballon. We both don't know what the gender is but truly hoping for a girl.

"Baby you look gorgeous." I said to her, she wasn't showing, showing, but showing to the point to where you knew she was pregnant. She pouted. "You really think so?" She asked, I nodded. She had on a blue dress with ruffles, and dark blue butterflies scattered across the dress. Her hair was half up, half down. She did her make up beautifully.

I was wearing a light pink dress shirt with black pants, my rings on and watches. "Of course I do, you look Devine." I whispered, grabbing her waist. We were at her apartment since she needed to finish up but we needed to go so we can welcome everyone.

By everyone we mean my business partners who she's met over the past few months, her friends and of course Aileen...The reason I broke my phone is because she kept trying to contact me.

I mean my own girlfriend wasn't that clingy. "I wish I could take that off you and fuck you right here." I whispered in her ear, she shivered.

"Gay behavior detected." Angeline said in a robot voice. I chuckled and pecked the top of Maeve's head. "Let's go thing 1 and thing 2." I said, I grabbed my girls hand and we headed to my car.

I did end up getting a new car, specifically a Nissan Z Nismo. I gave the BMW to Angeline and I bought my girl whatever she wanted which was a Range Rover. Only Angeline knows the gender, we trusted her, well, Maeve trusted her with the information.

Angeline planned this out really. Let's hope it looks good. "Listen if this doesn't look how my girl wants it..." I said, looking at the woman in the back.

She rolled her eyes. "That's gay of you to say. But I'll have you know, James and I went over everything. It's perfect." I could tell Maeve was nervous. The way she was bouncing her leg up and down, and the way she kept holding her stomach.