8

Mason
I finally got to talk with a very pretty girl since Kinsey was busy. We just exchanged pleasantries and I sighted Kinsey stomping over to us. I wondered what had gotten into her.

She got to where we stood and she threw my drink at me. At that moment I felt if I hadn't left I would have done something I'd regret.

I went to get cleaned up and as I got out of the bathroom I met Kinsey sitting on a couch. I went over to her.......my anger had subsided and I sat down with her.

"I'm sorry"I said and she turned to look at me.

"mmm",she sounded as she played with her hands.

"What happened over there?".

"I'll feel stupid if I talk about it" she said.

"Come on tell me".

"That Lucas guy I almost had sex with is an enemy ",she admitted and i burst into immerse laughter. She shot me a stare as she started laughing as well.

"Don't get bummed...there are other good looking men in here",I said.

"I didn't come here to have sex Mason ",she shot and I held my hand up in defense.

"Ok what do you want to do now?",I asked after a moment of silence.

"I want to dance",she replied and I wasn't expecting her to say that.

"Then go dance ",I said. 

"I can't ".

"Why not",I said and she sighed.

"I haven't danced freely in a long time.......".

"I have an ideal ",I said and she looked at me telling me to go on.
"Get drunk ",I said.

"What".

"You heard me".

"No I can't ".

"Have you ever gotten drunk?".

"I never go beyond my limits.....who knows when I need to protect myself,I have to be sober to do that",she explained and I sighed.

Kinsey was a free spirited girl but she made herself turn out so cruel. The only thing that ever scaled through her mind was protection. I mean that was the reason why I was here so why did she worry about that so much.

I stood up and went to the bartender stand. I got a drink and glass and came back to sit with Kinsey.

"I'm your bodyguard for a reason Kinsey",I said as I handed the bottle to her.

"But you're not a god",she shot using my words against me.

"I may nut be a god but I will have to become one if it means keeping you safe", I said honestly as she took the bottle from me with a smile.

"How am I sure I can even trust you",she asked.

"If anything happens to you your family has my sister"i replied and she dropped the glass on the table.

She drank the drink directly from the source. I could tell the alcohol was starting to take effect cause she stood up immediately.

"I love this song!",she yelled as she made her way to the dance floor. She continued drinking as she danced heartily like there was nothing to worry about.
"Mason",she yelled over the loud music and I felt really embarrassed. A part of me wanted to deny ever knowing her but the other part loved seeing her this happy.

I didn't even realize that Kinsey walked over to me. She held my hand motioning for me to dance with her. I was just fine watching her.

"Kinsey I don't want to dance",i said softly but her stubborn ass didn't listen. She grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. She moved her body freely and I just felt really awkward.

I took out my phone to check the time but it was dead. I took her phone and as I did I saw that she had ten missed calls from her dad.

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't help but panick.

"Kinsey we have to go",I said as I held her hand to leave.

"But the party hasn't ended",she said as she struggled with me.

"We have to go now",i said.

"I command you to let me party some more in your boss",she said loudly.

"And as long as you're drunk I'm the boss and I call the shots",i said as I carried her over my shoulders.

She struggled hard to get free and my ears hurt from all her yelling. I was finally able to get her in the car and I ran to the driver's seat. I started the car and zoomed off.....

****
I parked the car silently at the corner of the house. It turned out that Kinsey grew tired from all the yelling in the car and I was so glad.

I got her out of the car with my hands on her waist and hers on my shoulder. I quickly manovered the guard's that stood at the door but as I wanted to enter I saw Mr Derick sitting in the living.

I groaned inwardly as I thought of how I was going to get Kinsey to her room without being seen. Luckily for me he started dozing off and slept on the chair. I grabbed the opportunity and led Kinsey up the stairs as quiet as I could. Her heels certainly weren't helping my plans.

I got to her room and placed the drunken girl on her bed. I sighed in relief as I did that. I quickly then arranged on her on the bed taking off her heels and jewelries. As soon as I was done I left her room.