chapter one (becuz idk what to name it)

The sounds of the underground market sounded a bit like a real market, except when you listened closely. There were no shopkeepers hollering to lure in customers inside, instead, the hubbub here was a lot more.... unholy.

"Hey handsome, wanna make a night you wont forget?"

"Russia! My old pal! I'll give you 100 bucks if you win me in russian roulettes!"

"P-p-please, I'll get you the m-money soon, I j-just -SHANK-"

Ah, that last one, he felt a bit sorry for him. Whoever he was, that is.

The dim lights and low ceiling lined with pipes felt pressing and uncomfortable for someone as tall as Russia, but it never bothered him too much. After all, he didn't stay there for too long each time.

He strutted quickly through the crowd of people, past tables of gambling people, people drinking, people telling tall tales whilst being drunk, and audiences behind the stages of pole-dancers.

Soon, he reached the person he was finding.

NK sat behind a table, a table stained with blood (definitely not fish blood), staring down at a humongous crowd pushing and shoving to get closer to him. He turned his head as Russia squished himself through the crowd.

"You're finally here, kinda late don't you think?" he waved at the crowd of people.

"My apologies," Russia replied, in a not-very-apologetic way. "America was delayed and so I was affected."

"Whatever, tell me you brought something at least." NK grumbled.

Russia pulled off his ushanka and dumped the contents on the table, and a few bags of white stuff fell out. Putting the hat back on, he reached into his pant pockets and pulled out a few bricks of coc@in. He pulled open his coat and a few more jars of drugs where set on the table. 

NK studied them for a while, counting them under his breath. And then he pulled out an envelope of cash and passed it to Russia. "Remember to pass some along to Ame and the others. If you don't, I'll be in hot waters."

"I will, chillax." Russia finished counting the cash and left. He watched as the crowd fought their heads off to stuff paper bills and coins at NK as he passed out the stuff.

'Its just to make money, I wouldn't be here if I had a better job, I'll change occupancies as soon as a get enough money, I promise' Russia thought to himself. But not even himself could promise that. After all, the crowds weren't the only ones who would die just to get a little, something...