Month 1

Eren's POV:
----1st month after the funeral.-----
Levi came home one night drunk as usual but he was laughing so I'm guessing he was out with Erwin and Hanji.

"Eren!" I was still awake waiting for him only because i was worried.

"Yes Levi?"

"Come here and cuddle with me."

"Levi i think we should get to bed. I'll cuddle with you in bed after you take a shower."

"What!" he yelled. And got up off the couch.

"Are you telling me what to do Eren?!"

"No i just-"i was cut off by a slap to the face.

"Then you can sleep on the floor." i didn't argue so i did as i was told and ended up sleeping on the floor. I had to silence my sobs.

The next morning Levi was somewhat confused.

"Eren why were you sleeping on the floor?"

"Y-you told me t-to." i couldn't help but stutter i was afraid truth be told.

"I did?" i just nodded. He got on his knees and held his arms out. I flinched hard I was terrified of Levi. He just didn't realize it until he wrapped me in a hug my body stiffened a bit. He looked at me with a little worry. His hand reached out to my face and caressed my left cheek it stung a bit.

"Did i also give you this bruise?" i nodded once more. A tear slid down my face.

"Eren I'm so sorry I am so sorry i hurt you i won't do it again i swear. I promise." he then kissed my cheek. Then pulled me into another hug.

I guess some promises are meant to be broken.