MONTH Whatever having twins

Erens POV:
"Levi?" i whisper to him it was 3 in morning and i had been in a lot of pain. I honestly had no idea what was happening i have had a couple contractions but none this painful. Suddenly i felt a warm liquid spread down my leg and onto the sheets.

"Levi! Wake up!" i screamed in pain. Levi shot up with panic on his face.

"Oh my god Eren are you okay."

"No i think my water broke."

"Shit. Okay hang on." he rushes to out on a shirt and shoes. He grabs the car keys.

"Okay I'm gonna carry you to the car." i just nod and he lifts me with ease. Rushing down the stairs and to the car. He lays me in the back seat. Gets in the drivers seat amd starts to drive like a mad man.

When we reach the hospital Levi yells for a nurse and the next things i know I'm rushed down a hall and into a surgical room. Levi and i agreed that i would get a C-Section. I'm guessing they gave me an anaesthetic because i felt all warm and fuzzy and numb. Levi grasping my hand. Him telling me that Sid was out and he had my eyes. And Ty he also had my eyes. I gained somewhat of a conscience. And i was my two beautiful baby boys. They had Levi's hair color and his nose. And his face structure. I think so anyway. He was right about one thing they did have my eyes.

"Levi?"

"Yes love?"

"Their beautiful."

"Just like you" he said softly. I gave him a small smile. But then

...everything was black...

Levi's POV:
Eren blacked out. The twins were taken out of the room. I was panicking. The doctors were telling me because of his blood loss and a slight crack in this skull he might not make it.

"Eren?! Eren baby please wake up. I need you to wake up. Don't leave me please. Don't leave us. The twins need you too. I can't do this on my own. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I'm hardly ever there for you. Baby I'm sorry. Just open your eyes please Eren anything a heart beat something. Eren please." The doctors began to sew him back up and get some nutrients and blood into him. They had me leave the room after a while.

---''time skippp"-----

A couple hours later. The doctor let me see Eren, when i entered the room he was sitting up with both twins in his arms he was crying, but he was also smiling.

"Eren?"

"Look daddy came to see us." he smiled at the twins then at me.

"How are you?"

"Levi I'm fine. It was just some blood loss no big deal."

"But they said you had a cracked skull.."

"Yeah...well I'm okay. I'll be fine I'm still going to fight for my life. Especially now that i have these two rascals." he smiles the entire time he said that. How can he smile at me when I've damaged him to a point he almost died.

"Levi don't worry okay?" i just nodded.

"You wanna hold them?"

"At the same time?"

"Well yeah."

"Ok.." he handed me Sid first. Then Ty. They were so small and fragile..i saw a flash of some sort and looked up and i saw Eren holding a camera grinning.

"Best daddy ever."

"Alright then mommy your turn for pictures." i gave Sid and Ty back to Eren and snapped a picture with Erens camera.

"I love them so much, i love you so much Levi. I just-" Eren began crying again.

"I love you too Eren. And so do they." i kissed his forehead.

"I just don't want to be a mess up parent."

"You won't. I already know you won't."

I knew he wouldn't because Eren was Eren always carrying and willing and would risk anything to protect the ones he cared about.