Emiliana

Emiliana. My perfect bestfriend, Adam's type. Her long light brown silky hair that turn blonde under the sun, her green sparkling magnetic eyes, her full pink heart shaped lips, her perfect shaped body, unreal. She had this sweetest personality, good grades, wealthy parents, understanding father, she had it all. I was happy for her, never jealous. She was a good friend to me, so was i. We watched each others grow up every year, and not get bored. Her parents were so rich and had a big café on the beach and it was known by everyone. Emiliana was loved by everyone, both genders. everyone adored her.
*back in September 13 2003, three years ago*
As I lay down on my comfy bed, I get a call from Emiliana.
- " remember that café on the beach that I told you my dad is opening!? so my dad is throwing up a party in the café since the opening is tomorrow morning, please be there tonight at 8 PM!! I really can't wait! Liam is coming!"
Liam, her boyfriend, i always thought he's toxic, and doesn't care about Emi, as i said, everyone liked her, and she chose to give liam a chance, he treats her badly, yet, she thinks its just his personality and he actually loves her pure soul, she was too blinded by love, i wonder if i am too.
- " yes emi!! Im so excited too, ill make sure to go! And don't worry about my dad! Ill find a way to go! See you!"
My father always said no, but when he starts drinking i leave the house, he doesn't even care about where i go or what i do, he just likes being controlling and the head of everything, and obviously, I hate it.

[...]