September 13

I sat next Emiliana the first hour into the party, as she was talking with liam, it really showed that he didn't care, i felt like he was staring at me. My eyes started looking into the doors direction, a tall man, with tanned skin, brown eyes, muscular figure, sweet smile, good style, entered the café and head immediately towards emiliana's father, it was clear they knew each others. Time passed and i realized he was standing alone outside admiring the ocean, i went out to him.
- "hey."

- "hello."

- "Yasma"

I approached my hand to greet him.

- "adam, nice to meet you"

- "why are you alone out here?"

- "i dont really know anyone except Emiliana and her father, they're my neighbors, and my father told me to come here."

-"oh i see"

The conversation kept on going between us he asked me questions so did i, we had a-lot of things in common, he was very kind even talking to a stranger, we were most of the time together alone, his eyes were sparkling while talking to me, his soft innocent smile that appears every time he tells me about himself.
What a night.
I felt happy to find someone who is as sweet as Adam, and has the same interests as me. He got my number and we kept texting till the morning, everyday anywhere, we texted. He was so perfect in my eyes, he had a lot of green-flags, he was loyal, caring, respectful, smart, muscular, just perfect. Was it right time, right person? Or...

[...]

[...]