09

"where's Minjeong?" Jimin asks when she walks into the living room. "She went out. She said let's just meet at the company." Giselle said while continue eating her snack.

"Where did she go?" Jimin asks raising her eyebrows. "I don't know." Giselle said not looking at the older girl.

Jimin sighs and walks towards the kitchen. "Oh unnie. You just woke up?" Ningning said. Jimin smile. "Yes." Ningning smiled at her and continued washing her art brushes.

"Ning." Jimin said as she close the fridge. "Hm?' Ningning respond. "Do you know where Minjeong go to?" Jimin ask opening the water bottle cap.

"Mmmm" Ningning turns off the tap and thinks. "She said she have to go buy something." Ningning said. Jimin nods and smile at her.

Ningning walks out of the kitchen and head to their room. Jimin glance at her phone and sigh. "Why she haven't she texted me..." Jimin said. She then enters the bathroom to get ready for their schedule.
.
.
.
"Today you guys have to react to a senior new mv." Their manager said as she drives towards the company. Jimin nods. "Unnie. Have Minjeong arrive?' Jimin ask.

"Yes, she's already there." Their manager give Jimin a reassuring smile. Jimin sigh in relief. Giselle turns to her and give her a teasing smile. "Miss your girl already?" Giselle said.

"Yes." Jimin reply. Giselle immediately shut up and looks outside. "So hard to tease her."

As soon as the manager turn off the engine. Jimin immediately slides open the door without waiting. Giselle and Ningning laughs looking at her.

When Jimin enters the company, she checks the Idols ID who already scan their pass. She smile seeing Minjeong is already there.

"Let's record it in the usual practice room." Their manager said.

The three of them immediately follows her and enter the said practice room. As soon as they enter. Minjeong is already there. She's wearing her pink cardigan. And her hair. It made Jimin stunned for a moment. While Ningning and Giselle runs to her.

"Wow you look good Min!" Giselle said and carres her hair. Ningning carres Minjeong now shoulder length hair. "Beautiful! You look even more cuter!" Ningning said. Minjeong blush and thank them.

The staff members watch them in awe. Meanwhile Jimin she slowly walk towards Minjeong. Minjeong only smile at her as they were told to prepare for the filming already.

When Minjeong sit down, Jimin immediately went beside her and sit next to her. Giselle who notice it only shake her head.
.
.
.
.
.
The Janitor Room

"Mmm!~" a moan came out of Minjeong mouth as Jimin enters her tongue inside. Minjeong hand grip on the older girl neck and pulls her closer. Making her whimper against her lips.

Jimin pulls back, there's a line of saliva connected from their lips. "You look so cute." Jimin whisper. Minjeong pants as she looks Into the older girl eyes. "It makes me want to do things I shouldn't.' Jimin whisper as her thumb touch Minjeong lower lip.

She leans closer and kiss her again but immediately pulls back. She looks into the younger girl eyes and lift her chin. "I wanna fuck you so bad Kim Minjeong."

Minjeong immediately connect their lips again. Jimin hands immediately snake around her waist and pulls her closer. Minjeong whimper and rotate her head to the side to deepen the kiss.

As things started to get even more heated, Jimin pulls back. Both of them panting. Jimin carres Minjeong back and whisper.

"I'll wait until you turn into an adult."