10

"what are you doing baby?" Jimin ask as she opens Minjeong room door. Instead of Minjeong voice greeting her. She was welcome by the girl sleeping on her bed instead.

"She must be tired..." Jimin said as she approaches her bed. She carres Minjeong hair and kisses her forehead. "I love you." Jimin said as her hand slowly move towards Minjeong tummy carresing it.

Minjeong smile in her sleep. "Cute my little puppy." Jimin then tuck Minjeong in her blanket properly and walks out, leaving a little gap on the door so that she can still see Minjeong from the kitchen.

"Oh Jimin. Is Winter asleep?" Their manager ask. Jimin smile and nods. "She's probably tired from practice and shooting."

"Ah you should rest too." Her manager said. "Ahh i need to prepare Minjeong food first just in case she woke up in the middle of night." Jimin said. "Do you want some?" She ask. Her manager shake her head and smile. "You really love your girlfriend don't you."

"I do. I just hope I'm not that obvious..." Jimin said carresing her nape making her manager chuckle. "Ohh Jimin. Just by the way you look at her proves it. All right. I'm heading to bed Goodnight." Jimin bows and smile at her.

"I'm that obvious..." She said as she walks towards the kitchen. Preparing Minjeong midnight snack.

"Oh unnie. You're still awake." Ningning said as she pass by the kitchen. "Yes. Minjeong slept early. Usually if this happens, she will wake up in the middle of the night." Jimin smile thinking about the smaller girl. Ningning give her a teasing smile before leaving and walk towards her room.

"Ah I'm hungry too..maybe I should cook some ramen." Jimin said to herself. So she decides to cook it for herself. Just a few seconds until the ramen cooks. Jimin feels a pair of arms around her waist. Hugging her from behind.

"Jimin unnie..." Minjeong groan. Jimin smile and turns off the stove. She then turns around and hugs her girlfriend. "Yes baby?"

"I smell something good." Minjeong said and leans her head on Jimin chest. Jimin chuckle and kiss her head. "I cooked something for you just in case if you're hungry." Jimin smile.

Minjeong smile and hugs her tighter. "You're the best." Jimin smile and carres her head. "Go take a seat. I'll serve it for you."

While Jimin is serving her food Minjeong stares at her. "What's on your mind?" Jimin ask as she places the place infront of her. Minjeong only shakes her head and continue eating.

"Unnie can we go to Seoul forest?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Mmm~"

Minjeong back was pressed against the tree. Jimin hands around her waist and Minjeong arms around the older girl neck.

"Hmm~"

Sounds of lips smooching fills the dark and empty road. "Mmm!" Jimin press the younger girl on the tree.

They both pull away, panting while staring into each other eyes. "U-unnie." Minjeong calls her.

Jimin breathing is heavy. She holds Minjeong chin and rubs her thumb on the younger girl lower lip.

"You look so-" she phants and lean closer. "So fucking fuckable right now " Jimin stare at her. Minjeong blush and bit her lower lip.

Minjeong lean closer. "Unnie have to wait for 2 more months until my birthday." Jimin smile and kiss her jaw. "You have to wait." Minjeong giggle and carres her hair.

Jimin chuckle and nods. She then looks at her. "Can we continue?"