Horsemen

The Black Cross King utilized his sinister abilities to summon a group of loyal followers known as the Dark Horsemen

The Black Cross King utilized his sinister abilities to summon a group of loyal followers known as the Dark Horsemen. These horsemen were comprised of powerful adversaries such as Messiah from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters (2012), Deboss from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger (2013), Eres from Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger (2019), Don Armage from Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger (2017), and Long from Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger (2007). These formidable villains pledged their allegiance to the Black Cross King and vowed to assist him in his quest to annihilate the Super Sentai worlds.

Black Cross King, a malevolent and cunning ruler, possessed a dark and sinister power that set him apart from any other villain in the Super Sentai universe. With his abilities, he was able to summon a group of loyal followers known as the Dark Horsemen, a fearsome and formidable team of adversaries.

Among the Dark Horsemen was Messiah, a powerful and enigmatic villain from the Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters series. Messiah possessed incredible technological prowess and was a master manipulator, using his advanced knowledge to wreak havoc on the Go-Busters and their world.

Deboss, another member of the Dark Horsemen, hailed from the Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger series. As the leader of the Deboth Army, Deboss was a monstrous and ancient creature with a thirst for destruction. His immense strength and ferocity made him a formidable opponent for the Kyoryugers.

Eres, a villain from the Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger series, was also part of the Dark Horsemen. Eres was a cunning and manipulative sorcerer who sought to obtain the power of the Ryusoul Tribe for his own nefarious purposes. With his dark magic and ability to control the fearsome Kishiryu, Eres posed a significant threat to the Ryusoulgers and their world.

Don Armage, a powerful and tyrannical villain from the Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger series, was another loyal follower of the Black Cross King. Don Armage, the ultimate evil in the universe, sought to conquer all the galaxies and rule with an iron fist. His immense power and ability to manipulate others made him a dangerous adversary for the Kyurangers.

Lastly, Long, a villain from the Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger series, completed the roster of the Dark Horsemen. Long was a cunning and manipulative dragon who sought to obtain ultimate power and control over the world. With his mastery of the Jyuuken martial arts and his ability to manipulate others, Long posed a significant threat to the Gekirangers and their world.

Together, these powerful and formidable villains pledged their allegiance to the Black Cross King, vowing to assist him in his quest to annihilate the Super Sentai worlds. With their combined strength, cunning, and dark powers, the Dark Horsemen posed a grave threat to the Super Sentai teams, forcing them to unite and fight against this formidable alliance.