First Horseman

Black Cross King decided to deploy the first of his horsemen generals: Messiah Cell, the main antagonist of the 2013 Super Sentai Series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters

Black Cross King decided to deploy the first of his horsemen generals: Messiah Cell, the main antagonist of the 2013 Super Sentai Series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. This digital entity had made it his mission to destroy the Enetron System but was defeated and destroyed by the Go-Busters.

Messiah made his way to the human world and began his attack. Aka Red, informed the five red rangers and told them that Messiah was attacking. Our heroes made their way to the centre of the city and came face to face with Messiah. It was at this moment when they came face to face with another Sentai team: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters consisting of Hiromu (Red Buster), Ryuji (Blue Buster) and Yoko (Yellow Buster). Our heroes could not believe that they were meeting the Go-Busters.

The five red rangers knew what they had to do. Taro pulled out the Don Blaster, Princess Ember pulled out the Brave Excalibur sword, Taketo pulled out the Shuriken Sword, Escape pulled out the Lupin Blaster and Shinji pulled out the Patrol Blaster. Our heroes knew that they had to transform.

"Avatar Change!" Taro cried

"Chivalry Knight Change!" Princess Ember cried

"Ninja Change!" Taketo cried

"Phantom Thief Change!" Escape (female) cried

"Police Change!" Shinji cried

All five of them transformed into their red ranger alter egos and landed together on the ground. It was time for their individual roll calls:

"I'm the red ranger of the Avatar Sentai Donbrothers, Don Susanoo!" Taro cried

"I'm the red ranger of the Chivalry Knight Sentai Brave Ranger, Brave Red!" Princess Ember cried

"I'm the red ranger of the Ninja Sentai Shuriken Ranger, Shuriken Red!" Taketo cried

"I'm the red ranger of the Phantom Thief Sentai Lupinranger, Lupin Red!" Escape (female) cried

"I'm the red ranger of the Police Sentai Patrol Ranger, Patrol Red!" Shinji cried

All five red rangers and the Go-Busters, ready to fight. Together, they bellowed the words: "We are Super Sentai!"

The battle was intense, with explosions and energy beams lighting up the city skyline. The red rangers showcased their unique fighting styles and abilities, each bringing their own strengths to the fight.

Don Susanoo, with his avatar powers, unleashed powerful energy blasts from his Don Blaster, creating shockwaves that knocked back Messiah Cell. Brave Red, with her chivalry knight skills, wielded the Brave Excalibur sword with precision, slashing through the enemy's defences. Shuriken Red, utilizing his ninja agility, swiftly dodged attacks and struck with his Shuriken Sword, leaving behind a trail of afterimages. Lupin Red, the cunning phantom thief, used his Lupin Blaster to create illusions and confuse Messiah Cell, giving his teammates an opening to attack. Patrol Red, with his police training, utilized his Patrol Blaster to restrain and immobilize the enemy, allowing the others to deliver powerful blows.

The Go-Busters, not to be outdone, fought alongside the red rangers with their advanced technology and skills. Red Buster, with his Hiromu persona, utilized his data-based powers to analyse and exploit Messiah Cell's weaknesses. Blue Buster, Ryuji, unleashed devastating energy attacks with his Buster Hercules weapon, overpowering the enemy. Yellow Buster, Yoko, showcased her agility and marksmanship, firing precise shots with her Buster Machine CB-01.

As the battle raged on, the red rangers and the Go-Busters worked in perfect synchronization, their attacks complementing each other. They formed a formidable team, combining their powers and strategies to weaken Messiah Cell. With each strike, the enemy grew weaker, his defences crumbling.

Finally, with one last combined attack, the red rangers and the Go-Busters delivered a devastating blow to Messiah Cell, obliterating him in a burst of energy. The city was saved, and the red rangers and the Go-Busters stood victorious.

As the dust settled, the red rangers and the Go-Busters exchanged nods of respect and gratitude. They had fought side by side, proving that when heroes unite, they become an unstoppable force. The Black Cross King's plan had been thwarted, and the Enetron System was safe.

From that day forward, the red rangers and the Go-Busters formed a lasting alliance, vowing to protect the world from any future threats. Together, they would face new challenges, forge new friendships, and continue to inspire hope in the hearts of people everywhere.