Ch 1 Evil Eye

English is not my first language
The chapter has many mistakes so please be ignored.

It was lighting all the mansion.looking like there was any function going on.

Then a voice comes from the kitchen side.A lady comes from the kitchen and shouts at the servants.

What is this? Till now this fool will not be installed here, the function will start after some time.

I am sorry mam this work will be done now when are you waiting now
Do it quickly, there is no time at all?

Ooho maasi calm down, everything will be fine.

The lady turned around and saw a girl standing with a lot of gifts.

What is this Avi you have just come it is your Brother's Wedding.

you have so much work and you.

Ooho Neelam maasi you don't take tension, it's our job to take tension.

You just do the job of relieving our tension.

The voice has come from the stairs of a guy age 23-24. He comes to Avi and takes gifts from him.

You feel the same, right Rohan?

Not at all maasi.

Hey, just do it both of you, why have you both troubled my sister?

Teens see one side and say to Neelam you know both of them both are left.

Come let us both see the preparation of mehndi.

Neelam says to Rohan and avi both of you go to your brother's room for a minute and tell him to get ready, time is running out.

Okay maasi.

Rohan says while placing his hand on Avi's shoulder.

Avi, we have a mother and an aunt, both are sisters, but the aunt never becomes like the aunt.

Ahi said while taking Rohan's hand from her shoulder.

O Rohan please don't even take buaji's name .

It's such a good time, brother, he is getting married.

And she did not come, that is a good thing, we will enjoy the whole wedding well.

Rohan also smiles and says why not let's go to my brother's room.

__________________._.___________________

A girl was standing in front of the mirror and applying kajal to her eyes.
Her hair was open and she was wearing a green colored anarkali suit.

But looking at her.

it felt as if his attention was somewhere else.

Then the sound of the door opening is heard.

Hearing the sound of the door his attention does not go there.

only then does a hand come near his shoulder.

And she becomes happy and turns
As soon as the turn comes  don't know but her happiness becomes like a loss.

His mother is in front of her, his mother gives it to her.

And she says how good my daughter is looking, may no one cast an evil eye on her.

Then a voice comes from the door, both of them look towards the door and just keep looking.

There is a girl near the door, she is wearing a green coloured saree.

Open hair light color lipstick black small bindi.

Her mother comes to her and says, OMG my doll you look so beautiful
And she takes out the kajal from her eyes and applies it behind his ears .

don't let anyone's evil eye fall on you
Then that girl says, yes aunty, but someone else looks more beautiful than me, who knows our brother-in-law uff(friend) may faint.

Tell me, she comes to his girl and says I don't know when we became so bare, friend.

Ha ha, don't have too much emotion, otherwise all the makeup will come off.

Oo hello miss uff will be the one Mrs Viddhi without makeup we look no less than an Apsara.

What did Apsara say, my marriage is happening, I should look like Apsara
or you.

That's when Vidhi's mother says, stop it you two and the doll please get her ready, we will have to go out sometime, it's not thin.

We will do their ceremony here only
Okay aunty now you go and please bring something to eat, otherwise if once mehendi gets applied on someone's hand then.

Acha acha It's okay, I'll get something to eat now.

This is saying that Vidhi's mother is leaving from there.

Hey, hurry up, otherwise it's too late, maybe those who are yours will come here to pick you up.

Shut up doll!

please help me put this gajra on my hair .

Okay okay wait.

I helped you.

About 25 minutes later, Vidhi's mom comes and tells
Children, both of you get ready, the function is about to start, we should go.

Ji aunty I am ready.

Toh chale Mrs hone vali .

Yes why not, Vidhi says while giving a fake smile, her eyes were repeatedly going to his phone, it seemed like he was waiting for someone's mess.

Vidhi had come to the hall Vidhi's mom while looking at Vidhi asks where is Vidhi doll?

she is coming right now I am here aunty what is it she was adjusting the saree a bit.

Uff it feels like something is wrong today.

Acha ji

Or if not a doll, are you looking so beautiful, Vidhi's father says this while seeing her.

My uncle did not say this, that your daughter might murder me.

Oo plz Now let's go, it's not too late  vidhi said with rolling her eyes.

yes hey let's go.

Next update tomorrow..
Love you  all.....