22. I think the light is coming

Ariana's POV
Y/N has told me everything about the Naomi situation. Weirdly she's still not fully convinced that Naomi is the stalker but me and Angie are sure. Y/N is always like this, she always wants and tries to only see the good in people which is almost always a good thing, almost.

The car accident though, it really wasn't a huge deal. I was the only one who got hurt and I barely got hurt, a small concussion and some scratches. I feel totally fine now, it's been three days.

The police has reached out to Y/N and told her they're looking for Naomi. I don't think it's going so well though since it has been more then a day of looking for her. Y/N has tried reaching out to her, no answer which is very unusual since she's literally obsessed with Y/N. Also at the hotel they work on, she's not there. Alina doesn't know either.

Right now I'm sitting on Y/N's lap on her couch. Angie is sitting beside us and we're watching Harry Potter. Y/N gets a notification on her phone, she looks at her phone and freezes.

"What is it baby?" I ask.

"The police, they've caught Naomi, she's arrested" Y/N explains. She looks shocked and confused.

"Let's go to the station then, right?" Angie stands up.

"Hold on" I tell Angie. "Did they say anything else? Did they find anything?"

"I don't know" she answers.

"That's it then, I'm going down there" Angie grabs her coat and shoes.

"Me too, Y/N come with" i gesture her to come.

She agrees and stands up to get her things. We quickly go outside and go in the car. I took the driver spot since we took my car, Angie in the backseat and the love of my life in the seat beside mine. She looked anxious so I removed one of my hands from the steering wheel to place it on her thigh. I gave her a rub of comfort and she smiled at me.

We pulled up outside the station and Angie was already out the door but Y/N sat there still. I turned to her and looked at her with a concerned face, this can't be easy for her. This situation is difficult for both of us, I mean I'm walking around feeling worried about the person I love the most all the time but now I really realized how hard it must be for her. She hates blaming people, even horrible people like Naomi.

I placed my hand on top of hers and gave her a smile, she smiled back. Then we both walked out our doors and our hands instantly intertwined again when we got out. Her hand is warm and soft, like it always is. We followed Angie into the station, the whole way there I caressed my thumb over Y/N's hand and told her everything was gonna be okay.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N, I reported Naomi Finch for stalking" Y/N tells the receptionist squeezing my hand.

"Of corse! Come in here" the receptionist stands up and points to a room.

We all followed him into the room. The room was small and looked exactly like you're imagining it, grey, plain and boring. Only a few chairs and a desk. We sat down on the chairs and the receptionist started making his way out after he had told us to wait.

Y/N was still squeezing my hand tight but I didn't mind, I knew how difficult this must be for her. Angie kept whispering to her that everything was gonna be fine.

"Y/N Y/L/N? I'm officer Aaron Hotchner, one of the officers who arrested Naomi Finch, we want to show you something we found" the officer said.

Y/N nodded and stood up. "Can they come with?" She asked the officer.

"Of corse, follow me" he said.

All three of us followed the black haired man through the station into another room. This room was filled with computers.

"This is Penelope Garcia, she has some pictures we took from Naomi Finch's apartment, before you look at them Y/N I need you to know that this is all over now and she's going to jail for what she has done, alright?" Officer Aaron Hotchner said.

Y/N just nodded clearly terrified. Penelope clicked around on her computer with her colorful nails. Her hair was in a beautiful half up half down bun with all different kinds of fun things in it, her whole outfit was so cute and colorful. But I couldn't focus on her appearance so much before the screen on front of her filled up with photographs of a room filled with printed pictures of Y/N that Naomi had taken with out Y/N's consent. Y/N gasped at seeing how many pictures Naomi had taken of her outside her window, out on the streets, at the hotel and even at my house.

"Oh my god..." Angie said, everyone else kept quiet just looking terrified at the pictures.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, you didn't deserve this but at least it's over" Penelope finally said with a sad look on her face. Penelope stood up and gave Y/N a huge comforting hug as a tear rolled down both of their faces.

Thank god Naomi got arrested.

A couple weeks later

It's been a while since the Naomi incident, Naomi was now in prison it didn't take long for her to get the prison sentence because of the amount of evidence and her even confessing. Y/N is finally okay again, she had been scared and sad for a while but now she looks and seems better. I'm trying to be with her as much as I can just so she feels as safe as she can, so due to that she's practically living in my house cause I wanna be with her constantly. She goes home to Angie a lot but she sleeps here and all.

"Hey baby? I've been thinking 'bout something" I say walking up to her after my shower.

"What sweetheart?" She asks.

I sat down beside her on the couch. My hair was still a little wet and I was only wearing a robe.

"Y'know maybe we should move in together soon? Not to rush anything but you practically already live here"

She shrugged. "Maybe"

"Don't you want to?"

"Of corse I want to baby I just think I need some more time, y'know? But I promise one day you'll be mine forever"

"I'm already all yours" I smiled kissing her soft pink lips passionately.

She kissed me back. "Let's go to bed" she smiled taking my hand and ran up the stairs.

She took of her clothes quickly and I removed my robe. We laid down on my bed and giggled. She laid beside me and wrapped her arms around my waist kissing my neck, not sucking just light cute kisses. I closed my eyes just enjoying this moment. Our legs were curled up together and our body's pressed up together.

"Hey Ariana" she whispers in my ear.

"Hm?" I ask.

"I think the light is coming into our lives again"

I smiled widely. "Me too baby"

That night was truly beautiful, just like her, I love her so much. I can't wait till the day I get to call her my wife.
_______________

A/N
I hated writing the beginning don't know why, it was just sooo boring to write! But the ending was cute so that was easy to write! Now it's only an epilogue left that I will try to write soon!!

If anyone here watches criminal minds (if not do it) you will recognize the names LMAO! I know they're FBI and not officers but please just pretend for this chapter!

Thank you all so much for reading, comment and liking! Bye cuties!<3