Ch:8 Day with hulks

You are not my slave amorYou are my Queen

amor
You are my Queen

~your Mr. Muscular

______________________________________

Paru pov

I was sitting in my new cabin. Thinking about that hitler... Yea.. I named that abhimanyu Shekhawat as hitler because I think it suits him. I still couldn't digest that he is my boss. And even yesterday our collage principal  called us that we have finally passed the collage. Yeah... I think that why we are here and i am kinda joyful also that we (paru and heer) have passed our collage and we are now able to make money for our family.

Paru pov ended by heer's voice

Heer: pearl I am going to tell today's schedule to my boss even though he is quite irritating but i think I have no other choice. ( said in an uninterested tone)

Paru: I don't think so that u find him irritating because I think if a person find someone irritating then that person shouldn't be standing  that closer to that person that they could even have kis... (Said in mischievous tone)

But she got cutted by heer high pitched scream. And paru just fell from her chair. Make the metal bell also fall. Heer just shook her head knowing how much clumsy paru is .

Heer made her way towards abhishek's cabin she knocked on the door not once not twice but thrice but still got no response so she entered into the cabin but her widen by seeing horrible scene in front of her Abhishek was holding a girl on gun point . Abhishek was so much in rage that he failed to hide his devil side from heer.

His eye were blood shot even to make a person dead only with the help of his eyes but soon his turned normal when he had a deep eye  contact with heer. Heer is a strong, confident woman but she gets weak when she sees such scenes. The file which heer was holding left from her hand and she was going to leave when Abhishek growled like a tiger and stopped her from going out. Heer couldn't process anything so she just freezed at her spot like a statue. And closed her eyes.

Soon Abhishek whispered something into that girl ear and the girl ran faster as she could.

Abhishek turned to look heer standing like an obedient kid. He started to take slow , heavy steps towards her and got closer to her. Her opened her eyes due the strong fragrance she smelled out of nowhere.

Her bright shinning eyes met with his dark eyes....

Flashback

Paru was going to arrange all the mess she has created but she heard a ring of bell from abhimanyu's cabin. She scoffed and knew why he is calling her . But something clicked In her mind and she smiled Mischievously and ignored it. The bell rang thrice again but after sometime it stopped this made paru wrinkle her bro was in confusion.

She was sitting on her chair Back facing her cabin's door but she felt someone's presence out of nowhere she felt that maybe someone is sneaking into her cabin. She held the glass paper hold and turned and was going throw that on that person but her hand stopped in the air when she was her boss sitting on her cabin's sofa like a king with a questioning eyes .

The glass paper holder left her hand but fell on her feet to which she screamed loud enough to make heer and Abhishek attention towards her from the other cabin. Abhimanyu went towards her but...

Flashback ended

In Abhishek's cabin

Heer was feeling lost and weak while looking at abhishek and same goes with Abhishek, they were lost in their world but out of the box  she heard paru scream she was back to her senses and coughed and said that she should go. But Abhishek could only notice that litle red tint on heer's cheeks which make Abhishek smile.

Soon they both reached outside  paru's cabin they went inside but got shocked by seeing Abhimanyu on floor but with paru in him with her hair stuck in Abhimanyu coat's button.

__________________________________

Hope you doing fine sorry for pate update.
Tbh (to be honest) my exams are going on so it's kinda difficult for me to update but i will try to  update as soon possible.

Hope you like it and if you do then don't forget to vote and comment.

Soon chapter spoiler

Byeeeeeeeeeee❤🧿