CH 1 PAGE 2

"stay here, okay? I'll be right back."

"But why?" This has been going on for the last five minutes, you were afraid, understandably so with what was currently going on, blood, gore, the sights of flesh being ripped into, the sound of screams, begs- the groans of the undead. It was truly terrifying to you- anyone for that matter.

"Just stay here." Leon didn't seemed annoyed like any normal person would be with an overly scared and clingy sort of person like you, he seemed almost content with you being like this- he felt prideful that you seem to rely on him so much, his hero complex puffing up.

You slowly and hesitantly nodded, backing away so you could hide, like fuck were you going to stand out in the open for something or someone to get you. Leon waited, looking at where you went to hide- a basic place, underneath the recipient's desk, using a chair to try and hide yourself more, as soon as you were out of sight Leon quickly made his way to the shutters, shimmering underneath it, butt wiggling as he popped up on the other side.

You were rocking back and forth, counting up to fifty- losing count just before you could hit forty, a noise distracting you in the distance. Before going back to counting, starting over from scratch. You wondered when the man was gonna come back, you weren't suited to being left alone, especially in such a large place such as this.

Paranoid;that's what you were feeling, being left alone in your thoughts in such a large echoey place with no one to think about, you were left to your own thoughts, which wasn't a good idea.

'what happens if something jumps out and rips my jugular out?' you swore you saw a shadow out of the corner of your eye, funny how the brain can create such scary scenarios or, well figures in this case. making it seem as though something really was lurking about, like a toxic ex on an Instagram page.

Heavy breathing- not your own thoughts, it was coming in the direction of the front door-the double doors scraping against the floor, inaudible mumbled as the door was once more closed, the sound of objects being moved right after in, then a voice calling out. How wonderful, more thoughts.

What ifs along the lines of 'the person could be a murderer, you can never be to safe.' and 'they could be infected- seconds away from turning?' splitting into thoughts of concern, could they need help? Did you really want to leave them? It'll probably haunt your conscious for as long as you live, then again you might not live for that long...

"Hello? Is anyone here?" A feminine voice accompanied by footsteps, pit-pat against the hardened and cold floor of the RPD. Cupping a hand over your mouth just incase.

You heard the girl let out a heavy sigh, her footsteps coming closer towards your dirsction...

SABI'S YAP FEST!

Finish time😋
Friday/6:43am/date:26/4

MWAH