Seventeen Candles

According to the Catholic Church, mortal sin can only be absolved through the sacred act of confession. But it looks like a certain WASP Princess desperately in need of unburdening, and who is the man upstairs to discriminate?

     Madeleine opened a can of cat food and added it to a  food bowl. She heard a door unlock In walked her father "What is that?" He asked looking at the tiny creature on the floor. "It is a gift?" She said nervous of her Father's reaction "From who?"  he said glaring at the tiny hairball. "The de Montmorency's?" She said scared of backlash, but much to her surprise he had a little hum "Careful with social networking and gifts you accept." he said giving one last glance to the kitten. It looked up giving a soft 'Meow' he rolled his eyes and disappeared further in the 'home'. She kissed her cat and left to pick up her gift for Blair. She picked up Fresh Peonies with her bag from Cartier, texting Henry if he's picked up a gift, he responded with 'Is cash not an option?' She rolled her eyes.

     Madeleine had decided to have Lunch with Nate, due to recent events she was concerned for her friend. "So, how is your mom dealing with all of this" She asked poking around her salad "Well she really isn't dealing with it, She's delusional and my Dads acting like what happened Isn't a big deal." He said with his head down "Nate I'm so sorry, Your family has a great lawyer, I'm sure he'll be okay"  she said rubbing his arm. "My mom wants me to offer Blair her ring" he pulling it out of his pocket. "Oh my god, are you gonna do it?" She asked gasping at it. "I don't know, maybe" he said. "You can't seriously be this stupid." she said "gossip girl and the media will tear you to shreds." she said frowning "Nate, what do you want to do?" she said catching his gaze. "I broke up with Blair last night." He said in a soft voice. Madeleine was in shock, Gossip girl hasn't found out yet.

     Madeleine got dressed in Pink to counteract Blair's black dress. Henry walked "You look absolutely divine" he said kissing her. "Thank you" she looked down in his hand to see an envelope of what she presumed cash, she sighed but figured Serena's date Daniel probably didn't bring anything for her. "Let's get going the car is ready" He wrapped an arm around her waist.

     Walking in Madeleine saw a pile of presents. At the table was a familiar blonde, putting down some wrapped presents with the Gucci emblem. "Hey Amis!" he said to the couple "Why are you here and with several wrapped gifts?" Henry said annoyed "Blair invited me and I couldn't show up with out nothing or...cash" Pierre raised an eyebrow looking at Henry's hand. Serena walked in holding hands with Blair. Madeleine ran over to leave to the boys to themselves.

     "It's my favorite girl! You look stunning B!" she said hugging her. The minions ran over and the girls all gushed over Kati's brothers place. The girls we're enjoying sushi when Chuck dropped in immediately leading Blair to run off as Chuck's gazed followed her. This small action didn't go unnoticed by Madeleine, nothing goes unnoticed by the eldest Bass.

     " 'It wasn't that great anyway', hmm sounds like every rejected man" Henry said walking on to the balcony whiskey in hand, and blonde puppy in tow "Neither one of you will say a word." Chuck said eyeing the boys "It's gonna cost you" Henry said "In the long run your sister will be hurt" Pierre said disapproving.

     Serena gushed seeing Dan but her smile dropped when seeing he walked in with a rather interesting female accompaniment "And... you brought Vanessa" Madeleine eyed his friend, Blair turned around muttering about her looks and Serena tried to play nice and introduce the two groups Madeleine narrowed her eyes staring the girl down. "Wow you didn't mention they were so nice. Now I get it." The woman said with a frown etched into her face. "You weren't invited hun, of course we aren't 'Like totally super stoked!' to meet you"  Madeleine said adding a bratty spoiled accent the girl would assume she'd have due to status. Meanwhile Blair was plotting the Brooklyn girls downfall.