☏3-ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀꜱ

🎸

Not gonna lie, I was pretty curious about Akari's room. I believe that a person's room always matches their personality, so if you want to know more about a person in unconventional ways, you must see what their room looks like.

As we all came in, not a single one of us didn't analyze the bedroom. Just like the house, it was pretty simple, the most interesting things in there were some posters of that rock band "Paramore", a drum set left at the corner and some plastic stars on the ceiling, that kind that glows in the dark.

It looked like her room's decoration was made with the things she could buy with her allowance. Maybe not the drum set, but the rest.

─So... ─Robin started. ─We should all sit on the floor?

─I guess so. ─Akari answered, I guess she still wasn't happy with the idea of having us at her house.

─I would never guess you would be that kind that listens to Paramore music. ─Do-hyun said while staring at the posters.

─Are you serious? ─I asked him, by the moment I saw that girl on the bus I could tell she was a fan of rock music.

─Of course not. ─He answered while rolling his eyes. ─And what about that drum set?

Akari looked at the drum set before looking again at Do-hyun. ─A hobby.

─Sure it is. ─Do-hyun said and sat on the floor.

─I remember when you used to play that single drum in the school band in our old middle school. ─Rey said. So Rey and Robin also studied with her in middle school? That's interesting, they've met each other for some years then.

─That was not my best time. ─Akari replied and sat on the floor.

🎸

─So, when can we meet again? ─Robin asked, we had already ended talking about the project, and we did it earlier than expected.

─You can decide, just send me the date later. ─Akari said.

─Yeah, any day next week is good for me, except for the weekend. ─Do-hyun agreed.

─When are our parents coming to pick us up? ─Rey asked to Robin.

─In one hour and a half. ─She answered. ─What about you guys?

─Oh, we came walking. We live just two blocks away.

─So we better find something to talk about. ─Robin said awkwardly.

─So... ─Rey looked at Akari's drum set. ─When did you change the single drum for a set?

─Please, don't include me in this conversation. ─Akari replied while staring at the floor hoping this would end soon.

─Well. ─Rey tried to think about something else to say. ─I play the bass, and Robin plays the electric guitar.

─Yeah. ─Robin agreed with him.

─Oh, really? ─I asked. ─I play the electric guitar as well.

─Seriously? How cool. ─She said.

─Which brand do you have?

─I bought a used Yamaha on eBay with my allowance... And some of Rey's allowance as well. 

─I'm just waiting for the day you'll return that favor. ─Rey said. ─What about you, korean boy? Do you play something?

─Not really. ─Do-hyun said.

─But he has the voice of an angel. ─I said teasing him.

─For real? ─Said Robin excited, I think she thought I was serious.

─I wouldn't describe it that way, but, honestly... ─Do-hyun took the opportunity to flatter his ego.

─I'll only believe when I see. ─Rey affirmed.

─We could start a band! ─Robin said ironically.

🎸

─We could start a band! ─I said to myself while getting up from my bad at 3 AM. That thing that Robin said got stuck in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about it, and then I realized, it didn't need to be just a joke!

I searched for my phone, my adrenaline was so high that I even forgot that I always keep it in the same place. When I found it, I called Do-hyun.

─You seriously need to stop calling me this late. ─Do-hyun said and yawned.

─Do-hyun! Listen! Remember that Robin said that we could start a band?

─That joke she made? Yes, it was funny.

─What if we turn it into reality?! Have I told you I always dreamed of having a band?

─Three times a day, every single day.

─We finally have this opportunity!

─Look, Dustin, I'm tired. If you can make the others agree, I'm in.

─You promise?

─Yes, now let me sleep. ─He said and hung up.

Okay, three more to go!

🎸

Total: 695 words.

See ya next chapter! ♥︎