Two things I've realized after revisiting Goonya Monster's story

I've been looking at Goonya Monster's story again while I've been writing The soul of a Buster.

This, of course, means learning some implications that I didn't catch the first time.

Some that I got the first time were that Orca could be a half-Monster since half-Monsters can talk to humans and are not hostile towards them (though she did sic Monsters on the gang  when they're trying to get answers on the Undeadification), Monsters may not actually be a recent thing caused by the Undeadification and may actually have existed before then (because of Clione's backstory which reveals the reason why he became Pirarucu's stepbrother is because his mom died in a Monster attack), and that the very first meeting with Goonyan in the prologue may actually not have been the first meeting at all (as he'd reset time plenty of times and has only four uses left (though he surprisingly manages to get one last one in for the final showdown) by the time the story begins).

Now for the implications that have just come to me.

First one: Countries like Japan and America actually exist in-universe. Like, actually. Take Toad as an example for this.

"Cheers" is the British equivalent of "thanks"

"Cheers" is the British equivalent of "thanks". He also has a British VA for the localized version of the game. So Toad is actually fucking British in-universe and I didn't realize, oh my shit—

And for the second one. Goonyan. So he's half-Monster, half-cat, and Monsters were originally humans, and it just came to me today.

Goonyan is, to some extent, part human.

So then how does he look like a mix between feline and octopus?

This is kinda disturbing and I don't want to overthink this, so I'm just going to end this here