Part one.

Cleo's house, 10:45 pm, and the girls are painting their nails.

"I'm bored," Bella says.

I'll try to talk about something entertaining. I can't walk to to TV to turn it on without purple nail polish getting everywhere, Cleo thinks.

"... It's funny we don't really get effected by the moon anymore," Says Cleo.

"It was so crazy, I recall when Emma got stuck in her tail," Replied Rikki.

"That was fu-"

"Who's Emma?!" Bella says, with extreme curiousity. Bella was kinda tuning out Cleo and Rikki's coversation, but noticed when Rikki said the name of a girl, and "tail" in the same sentance.

"I don't think we mentioned her to you," Cleo says.

"Ofcourse we haven't!" Rikki snaped.

"Emma was one of our friends, and she went into the moonpool with us. She moved away, to travel the world with her family before we met you. Her powers are simular to yours, but she can freeze water, and objects, and control ice and snow. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes, and the classic organge tail. She has a organized level-headed personality," Cleo and Rikki explained.

"Wow, I'd like to meet her!" Bella says, still excited. 

Yeah, I would too, Rikki thinks.

"Maybe you can!" Cleo says.

"What?," Bella says.

"Rikki, do you remember that wish potion we had with Lewis so long ago?" Cleo says.

"How could I forget, when I almost destroyed the cafe?!," Rikki said.

"What... I understand...," Rikki continues.

"We could wish Emma back? Is that where you're getting at?" Rikki says.

"Yeah," Cleo said...

"But we had emma's power when we mad it!," says Rikki.

"We could try with Bella's, nobody said the powers had to be just heat, water, and ice!"

"It could be heat, water, and jelly!," Cleo finished.

"We'll try in the morning..." Rikki said.

author's note, I know I'm not very good at writing, sorry...