˚ ༘💎 ⋆。˚𝗕𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲˚ ༘💎 ⋆。˚

𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱   *𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘*    𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸. *𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲*.

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 '⭐️'

✨️💎🔸️🔹️💎🔸️🔹️💎🔸️🔹️💎🔸️🔹️💎✨️

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚🔹️◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷🔹️˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Y/N, Mr. Song needs you in his office, something regarding the data on newly imported fabrics." Minjin, the marketing manager and also your work bestie informed, as she exited your boss's office.

Your boss was the CEO of Song fashion, in whose fashion firm you worked as his personal secretary. Having majored in fashion, the job suited you particularly well. And the remuneration was ample to support your living with Jungkook.

"Okay, Minnie. I'll get going" you huffed as you assembled the pile of papers deftly into a file. Making your descent to the place you also detested the most- Mr. Song's private office.

While your boss was a married man, his comportment said otherwise. He would often make questionable advances towards you despite knowing you have a boyfriend.

Oh for heaven's sake. He was married.

Yet his sordid gaze couldn't go unnoticed by your feminine sixth sense. His intentions weren't definitely chaste, you had figured. But still, he hadn't overtly crossed the line towards you, so you endured it everyday for you and your beloved's sake. Finding a new job in this cut throat industry wasn't so easy after all.