(BOOK 2) Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“De’Andre please...Let go.” He squeezed harder “De’ please let go.” He loosened his grip and I dropped to the floor.

I rubbed my neck abit.

“Why? Why? Why?”

“De’Andre...”

“Don’t speak. So you thought you could take me for a prick and abort my child yeah.” He said while clicking his fingers together.

“De’ I really don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said while standing up and rubbing my neck more.

“Shut up Deem, you aborted my child, are you silly?” He walked up to me slowly and pushed me against the wall

“De’Andre...I didn’t abort your child...”

“And now you’re lying?”

“I’m not lying...I didn’t abort your child.”

“That’s how I know you’re gassed, cos Maxwell saw you at the clinic.”

“Maxwell? You believe Maxwell? Yes I went to the clinic, but I didn’t abort your child.” I said while looking at him. He moved back.

“You sure?”

“Yes...positive.”  He nodded slowly.

“Hmm, well I’m not. So pregnancy test?”

“I know I’m pregnant so I don’t need one.” What was this?

“Hmm is it? Cool.” He said while nodding and turning away from me

**

“I’m gone De’”

“Go then.” I kissed my teeth. He still thinks I actually aborted his child, let him. I kissed my teeth and walked out. I took De’Andre’s car keys out off my pockets. Idiot, next time he’ll keep it under his pillow or something.  I got into his car and hoped I didn’t crash, you see...I failed my driving lessons. But oh well.

20 minutes later and I was outside Shamar and Kai’s house.  I opened the door with the key Kai gave me. I walked in and called their names

“KAI, SHAMAR!” I heard something drop and then both of the run downstairs in their bathrobes.

“I don’t even wanna know...” They laughed and we walked into the living room

“Alright well...I need your help.” I said while sitting down

“Whats going on Deem’?” Shamar asked.

“Well...Yesterday..I- I went to go get La’Shyra and Jackie told me I wouldn’t have to sign some document thing that meant that La’Shyra was legally mine and that I could sign it when I came the next day which was yesterday, but when I got there...Cory had already signed it.”I wiped my tears.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, and Shamar...I’m pregnant.”

“Again? What the hell?” I shook my head. “Well what do you want us to do?”

“I wanna take Cory to court...cos I know he don’t care about La’Shyra, he’s just doing this to hurt me.” I said.

“Well, you remember Babatunde?”

“Yeaaaah! How can I forget? Babatunde still owes me money you know.”

“Ha, you’re not getting it back you know. Well you see how he was always bare good in school, but choose the wrong path. Well he done a degree in Law in it, I can call him for you if you want? I’m sure you’ll win the case?”