Prologue

Emily is at home and she gets a text from Lily, her best friend, to meet up. She decides to go. She is in the woods by her house near a well where he told her to meet her. She waits for about 10 minutes and she's a no show so she texts her back. 5 minutes later there was still nothing so she decided to go home.

Emily started to walk home. Something snapped behind her she looked and there was nothing there. So she kept going. 2 minutes later someone grabbed her some behind. She didn't see who was behind her but was able to get free from their grasp. She kept running but it seemed like the forest never ended. She looked behind her to see if she could find the person who was chasing her but couldn't see anything because it was pitch black. She turned back around and there in front of her was a masked person with a knife. She went back around and tried to run but couldn't get away in time. The masked person grabbed her from behind and while covering her mouth she was stabbed in the back. She screamed but it was no use. She dropped to the ground and was stabbed 3 more times in the back. The person then turned her back around so she was lying with her back on the ground and stabbed her 3 more times in the chest. 

"Why do this?" She asked with blood spilling from her mouth.

The masked figure just squatted down and stabbed her again.

By then Emily was dead.