Update

It has been made clear to me that this story might take longer to write than I originally anticipated. Life is hectic right now as I'm putting in that last final push before graduation. I assure you that I am giving this story my attention. It just can't receive 100% of my attention 100% of the time. So I thought it prudent to give those who have read my work a heads up.

When I write, especially when I write for a public audience, I like to put in all of my focus and effort into my work when I finally find the time to do so. This means that my story is written, read, reread, edited, reread, read by my friends and family, and edited again so I can provide you with a good quality story. Because that is what you expect and deserve so I want to make it so. But, unfortunately, this means that you will not receive a new chapter every other day. I am trying my best to get this story to you at a reasonable time but please be patient with me.

Finally, I want to take a moment to thank you for reading and stopping by. You could've done literally anything else with your time but instead you chose to stop here and read my stuff. Thank you very much! It would also be greatly appreciated if you could leave a vote so I can make sure this story gets to reach other eyes as well!

Thank you all so much! I hope you all have a great day and I promise that the next time we meet, I'll have a brand new shiny chapter for you to enjoy! Take care!