Whos Ash?

I stumbled into my mom's room and saw her stash. She wasn't in there since she was grocery shopping. So I grabbed a hand full of Ecstasy and took it to my room. A long time ago my mom had taught me about drugs and how to identify them so I would know what someone gives me. Anyways, I hid the pills in a plushie I hid a lot of stuff in. Then I sat back and played a show on my tv.

My mom came home,I heard all the bags on the table and her yell "COME HELP PUT AWAY GROCERIES!" So I jumped off my bed and started towards the kitchen where she was at

My mom came home,I heard all the bags on the table and her yell "COME HELP PUT AWAY GROCERIES!" So I jumped off my bed and started towards the kitchen where she was at. As I took food out the bags I saw a bag of Doritos and my eyes widened.

"Ooo Doritos!" I smiled.

"Yeah those aren't for you. Those are for Micheal." She said and snatched the bag out my hands. Micheal was her boyfriend who was currently passed out on our couch, having smoked too much weed.

"Oh.." I said. I continued to put all the groceries away before I went to my room. Then I called my bsf to ask if I can come over.

"Heyyy!" I said.

"Hey!" She said back.

"Can I come over, I have something cool I wanna show you."

We laid on her bedroom floor,staring at the ceiling,which looked like it was dancing?

"Hey,what's this called?" Kara (my bsf) mumbled.

"Ecstasy,but some people just call it E." I said back.

"Cool... I'm gonna ask Ash for some next time I go." Kara said before completing blacking out,me doing the same.

The next morning I woke up with my head hurting,the room was quiet other than Kara's fan blowing around the room

The next morning I woke up with my head hurting,the room was quiet other than Kara's fan blowing around the room. I saw Kara was up playing Fortnite on her computer so I decided to watch for a bit.

In the middle of her playing,I remembered last night and how she mentioned some dude named Ash? I really wanted to know who that was cause she said she was gonna ask him for some?

"Hey Kar?" I asked. Kara turned around,startled as I made her die.
"Shit sorry..."

"It's fine,what'd you need?" She asked.

"You said something about someone named Ash last night, who is that?" I asked.

"Ohhh, Ash is my dealer. I go to him like a couple times a week." She shrugged.

"Wait what?" I said.

"Huh?" She said back.

"Why do you go to him when you have me?" I asked.

"Cause I don't want you to be stealing from your mom?" She said.

"Oh....okay?" I said and went back to sleep

Then my mom called me. I didn't feel like answering it so I just let it ring. Then she called again,and again,and one last time before I answered it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Did any of your friends come over recently?!" She asked panicked.

"No,why?" I asked.

"I'm missing some stuff and I reeeeeealy need them." She said. I heard some pill bottles shuffle as she said that. I'm guessing she was looking through her stash?

"Oh.. maybe is was Micheal?"  I suggested knowing damn well it was me.

"No I already asked him and he said it wasn't him." She said.

"Well I don't know where they are,I'm going back to sleep now,goodnight." I said and hung up the phone.

I sighed as I slammed my phone on Kara's bed and closed my eyes. I was so tired that my eyes were burning.

Kara groaned as she carried me to this random gas station, I didn't wanna walk cause

Kara groaned as she carried me to this random gas station, I didn't wanna walk cause.....well, I just didn't wanna? But soon enough I had to cause Kara's arms got tired so she demanded that either she dropped me on the sidewalk,or we both walk.

"This is it." She said and pointed at the gas station. Inside I saw  ginger haired man smoking what seemed like a blunt,he was talking to a freezer..?

"Whys he talking to a freezer?" I asked Kara.

"Cause that's where Ash is?" Kara said.
"Now c'mon!" She dragged me inside the store,the cold air instantly hit me. I sighed in relief.

"Yo wassup Kara?" The man said.

"Wassup Fez! I'm guessing Ash is here?" She said.

"Yeah he is." The man nodded.

Kara went into the freezer and left me with the man.

"So... what's your name?" He asked.

"Hm- oh I'm Y/n." I smiled awkwardly.

"Cool cool, I'm Fez." The man said.

"Yeah I heard Kara say it.." I said.

"So like, you a friend of Kara's or her sister?" He asked.

"I'm her friend." I said,I looked in the window of the door and saw Kara walking back.

"Well looks like your friends coming back y/n." The man said and pointed to the door with his blunt.

"Yeah... bye." I said. Kara shook the bag in my face with a smile,grabbing my hand with her free hand and dragging me me outside.

 Kara shook the bag in my face with a smile,grabbing my hand with her free hand and dragging me me outside

Please vote on this chapter :)