I love you too

The next morning I woke up in Ash's bed with him laying in his gaming chair

Last night we were so caught up in shit talking that we ended up falling asleep...

Anyways, I slowly got up and quietly left his room. I walked out to the living room and sat down in the couch. AWOG was playing and I was instantly interested in the episode.

Mid episode Ash came out and sat next to me.

"Have you not watched this before or what?" He asked.

"I've watched it like a million times? That don't mean I have to stop watching it." I said. Ash rolled his eyes and laughed a little before looking back at the tv.

 Ash rolled his eyes and laughed a little before looking back at the tv

"Yo, we finna go to the shop c'mon Ash, you too y/n." Fez said while walking infront of the tv.

"Hey c'mon man, gum ball was finna re-meet Darwin?!" Ash complained.

"I do not care, we got business." Fez said. Ash sighed and looked at me as if he was saying 'come on'.

I stood up and Ash stood up after me. That's kinda weird but Wtv?We both followed Fez to the car anyways.

While in the car, me and Ash were playing rock paper scissors the entire ride. Idk why but he constantly found something to get my attention, I thought it was cute.

Once we reached the shop, me and Ash raced Fez to the door. Fez lost obvi.

"That's not fair, YALL a lot younger than me." Fez laughed as he started opening the door. (Thinking abt this irl and I wanna cry. Rip Angus 🕊️)

Me and Ash laughed at him and walked in the store. Ash went to his little area and I went over to the counter with Fez like always.

"So, anything new in your life yet?" He asked as he leaned on the counter.

"No, just that some really cool people let me live with them since my mom kicked me out." I shrugged.

"They sound like such cool people." Fez smiled.