002

"Oi brat, you shouldn't be here! leave!"

    A guard's voice scream was heard even at the farthest corners of the building, the worker in question seemed to have a back and forth with the guard who happen to catch the unfortunate man as their muffling voices continue to talk for a few seconds before rushing footsteps fled the scene, which can be presumed as the slacked off worker. It was only after the loss of the fast-paced footsteps did the guard return to his work, wandering around and catching any other workers who was outside of the office whilst it was working hours. This certain hallway was quite unpopular and even dubbed as a horror spot so to see a guard was quite awestriking in terms of dedication.

    After a final round of circling around, the guard turned around and left. It was quite worthy to give him some kudos for doing his job properly, unfortunately even the most diligent of workers cannot do everything. And this blind sighting moment was an example, but can you really blame all of this to a worker in comparison to you who was much better in this simple game of hide and seek?

    Although the fact that you didn't even need to lean up against the wall to scurry away from that pesky guard was humiliating enough, maybe it wasn't pure luck and just the arrogance of that guard. Not like you'd complain about it, you'd rather not spend an hour wasting your breath in explaining to the guard you had finished a portion of today's work much earlier than expected, even arriving late back to the office after break was a much better outcome than spending a word or two from that overqualified worker.

    Deciding to stray from the topic you began admiring the window that displayed the bright baby blue hue of the sky, the star that shined amidst the windows of these tall buildings, and the pillowy clouds that slowly passes through each hour. It was a wonder what those bigshots feel when they see such a view every day, it was rather envious but perhaps the starry seas preferred your company much more.

    You said you wanted to be lost in thought of other matters... and yet your comment about the bigshots circled you back to the night prior, you raise your hand and stare at the small token given to you before flipping it up in the air, landing a head upon catching. You place the token back to your pocket and think about that man's words.

"Friend, the workers who came to assist me won't be able to hold your other colleagues inside that casino much longer, so we'll keep this short."

    His smile remains unwavering as he finally backs off a distance, letting go of your hand and concealing itself behind his back.

"It's simple, be an informant for me. I'll make your pay much higher than any other work you've done combined, as someone who's all too familiar in the field it won't be much of a deal to you, am I not wrong?"

    He pauses, his head tilting to the right in a cocky manner.

"After all, even Cecilia praises you for your lone feats."