𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Once we reached the circle President snow did a speech. I zoned out and stared at him with my electrifying blue eyes. The chariots then pulled back into a stable and I exited. I ran over to Felecia and gave her a hug.

"You did wonderful Sophia." I beamed at her and hugged her tighter. She was like the mother I never had. I pulled away to look at Matthew and I grabbed his hand and ran to the elevator. We went up to floor 10 when the elevator signalled, we were there I bundled out of the elevator and ran onto the couch. Felecia and Tiffany caught up as Matthew sat down next to me.

"Were we any good?" Matthew questions. I think we did wonderful and all, but Tiffany had a frown on my face.

"You guys did appropriate for your age." Tiffany replied. Huh what does that even mean? Judging by Matthews face he didn't know either, but we decided to drop the conversation. Eric walked in with a big grin on his face.

"You guys did great! You're a capitol favourite for sure!" Eric grinned at me I grinned back at him. After all that I quickly took of my dress and climbed into bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

*Her dream*

I was surrounded by the meadow. Sarah was near the daises, and I was next to Luke. I recognised it as the day I was reaped. Expect something was different. Sarah's eyes were glassy, and Luke was staring off into the distance. I rushed over to Sarah and shook her she felt so close yet so far away. I tried to scream but it felt like my pale, chapped lips were sewn shut. I tried to yell anything. Yet her eyes stared into me unblinking unmoving. I turned my attention back to Luke. He was looking at me blinking. Calculating. Those grey eyes staring into my soul. I wouldn't be surprised if he could read my thoughts. Suddenly, without warning, he lunged at me. That was when I woke up in a cold sweat.

*End of dream*

It was morning already and judging by Tiffany screaming "up, up" indicated that I'd slept in. With a groan I quickly put on my training outfit. It was nothing exciting consisting of black pants and white top with the number 10 on it for district 10. I put my hair in a plait, and it fell a little bit before my waist. I sighed and opened the door. Andrew was dressed in the same outfit.

"Took long enough" Tiffany chirped. I rolled my eyes and sat down for breakfast. I had a few pieces of toast and strawberries before tiffany announced it was time to go to the training centre as she didn't want us to be late. So, we went down the elevator. I was getting sick of the elevator it was annoying going down it every day. I'd already been told to avoid the knife section as that is my strong suit. After I made it down, I stuck with Matthew as the instructor spoke. I listened but it was hard when all I was thinking was the dream and how it felt so real. Then it was time for us to go to our training areas. I went with Matthew to the camouflage section. I sucked at it, but Matthew was pretty good. I laughed to myself watching the kids attempt to throw a knife and miss the target completely. I decided to take a shot at archery. I missed the target multiple times. Gosh, I shouldn't have laughed at them. After a few shot I got the target and soon I'd hit the bullseye a few times. Content with my archery skills I decided to go to the knot tying section. I was ok at that but as I wasn't a district 4 citizen I wasn't as good and Triton and Ariel. Finally, we could go back to our rooms I ran into the elevator and walked to my room not even bothering to talk to anyone. I was too tired and scared to speak to anyone. I fell asleep rather quickly.

*The dream*

Fire. That was all I could see. Screams. My parents. Luke. Where was Luke? What about Sarah? I searched around looking for my family. All I could see was smoke with the words screaming "You did this! You did this!" The voice was Sarah's.

(A.N Cliff-hanger! Also this is a lot shorter than normal (It's 746 words) The next one will try and be longer and sorry that I haven't been publishing. I'll try and post once a week but because of school it's really hard. Have a good day!)