*THUD*

Kokichi POV:

I hate walking home alone, it sucks that my house is 2 miles away from the school but what's even worse is I always feel super uneasy... I hate it....

*THUD*

I can't move my hands...?What the hell? I can't move, I can't speak? Where am I.... Am I moving?

Shuichi POV:

Yay!! I get to have him all to myself, but I do feel kinda bad... But it'll all be okay because we can watch danganronpa together and eat together and lay together and- I'M SO EXCITED! I even made him his own room, filled with everything I think he'd like....

No one POV:

S

huchi soon begins to loosen the ropes on kokichi's wrist, being very careful not to hurt him. Shuichi drags kokichi down to the basement, the basement had been transformed into a make-shift room for kokichi. The room is painted a nice purple color, there is a soft bed in the of the room with a purple comforter, a fridge filled with drinks and food, a small rug, a TV on the wall and one monokuma plushy on the bed.

Shuichi take off his blindfold, "Ouma-kun! I made you this room,I hope you like it! Oh hope, nagito... It's a danganronpa reference!" Shuichi hugs kokichi like a plushy, resting his head on top of kokichi head. Kokichi is panicked but is frozen In fear, he's still blindfolded, his wrists are loosely tied, there's tape over his mouth, but he's not hurt. This is a major surprise but also panic to kokichi, he likes to watch a lot of true crime documentaries in which the victim is usually killed immediately or after being tortured, the thought Terrifies kokichi.

Shuichi just wraps his arms around kokichi and nuzzles his head into kokichi's hair.

Shuichi POV

I slowly undo the tape on kokichi's mouth "shushhhh! Please don't scream...!" I beg softly. Surprising, he didn't scream....? "So... How are you feeling...? Did I hurt you" I try to sound sweet but I feel like I'm about to explode from excitement. "No I'm not okay!? Where am I!? Let me go!" Kokichi yells. I cover his mouth with my hand "shushhhh!!! Be quiet...!" I'm honestly surprised that he actually stopped yelling?

I'm so excited I love him so much I'm so happy that he's here with me I'm gonna exploded!!!

Kokichi POV:

I'm scared, where am I? What is happening? Who is this creep? I'm just gonna try and reason with him to try and prevent him from getting mad... I'm not in a position to fight or make demands, fuck... "Can you untie me.... Please....? Where am I....?" I'm shocked, the creepy boy actually untied me...? "So... Who are you...?"

Shuichi POV:

I'm so excited he's actually talking to me!!! "O-oh I'm shuichi saihara! I've seen you on the school campus but we have no classes together but I really wanted to talk to you but I never got the chance!!" I rambles on and on but suddenly cut myself off trying not to freak him out "s-sorry..."

I'll just try and have small talk with him, "s-so... Do you have any pets....?" If he does, I'll have to break into his house and bring them back because I refuse to let him leave me.... "Yes I do, I have a cat named... Well it's name is really stupid so... " kokichi responds

Damn it! I really didn't want to go pick up a pet.... "what's it's name, Im curious?" I noticed kokichi seems embarrassed "it's name is... It's name is nuclear bomb..." Kokichi responds. I chuckle slightly.

But I can't help but feel really bad for kidnapping him but it's okay because I love him so much and it's perfectly okay... Right....?

--------------
Shuichi isn't a crazy yandere in this, he's just a neglected teen who isn't sure of how to show his love.

Please give feedback in the comments