chapter 20

Wei wuxian was feeling very tired and hungry.He drink water from the near by pipe. He managed to get out from the Yunmeng rail way station without seen by guards of railway station.

Wei wuxian started to walk to find any free food and for job vacancies.

He asked many hotels and restaurants have any waiters vacancy.But everyone shooed away him by saying that there is no job for an ugly omega like him.

Days are moving faster for others,but for him it was moving like turtles.

Wei wuxian was straved for days.

He sat with beggers and sleep with them.He get little amount from begging.He buy food with that.He eat only once a day and drink at other time.

His dress was smelly and dirty.His face was covered with dirt and dust.Some people behaves rudely to him and kick him .Some people touch him in appropriately. Wei wuxian helplessly accepted his faith.

Once he was begging with other beggers,he was chased by wild dogs.Feared Wei wuxian run fastly.But his body couldn't have that energy.The stray dogs were about to bite him but before that someone came and saved him.

He sat in a state of utter destitution, unable to get a job and nothing to eat.

That's when he saw a notice. That was an advertisement of a brothel.

With a heavy heart wuxian started to aim the destination.

Om the way he saw a public bath and he get in there. people there looked at him strangely.

What is this begger doing here?

Without minding them, Wei wuxian bathed and freshen up there.He has no dress to change,so he stole the pant and shirt of a male omega who comes there for bathing.He managed to escape without noticed by that omega

He was feeling very tired and hungry.But he could feel a different aura around him.what was that??

Wei wuxian walked towards the brothel.His steps are become slower and slower when he was near the brothel .

His eyes filled with tears.He looks at the wedding ring and clip in his hands.Tears flow like a stream.

With heavy steps he get in the brothel and talked with the owner.But the omega lady owner doesn't ready to give job to Wei wuxian.An ugly omega like him doesn't get costumers.

But seeing the sad and helplessness of Wei wuxian she accepted him.she give food and accomodation for Wei wuxian.

Now Wei wuxian was wearing a revealing dress and sit in the centre of a bed.Make up was appiled in his face.

A old man about 60 or 65 enters the room.He was slightly drunk.

That man comes near Wei wuxian and touched his shoulder.

"Wraahh..."

Wei wuxian vomitted on the old man.As soon as the man approached, he felt his stench and felt uncomfortable.soon he vomitted and destroy the man's shirt.

Man,"bitch....

Slap.

That old man slapped Wei wuxian. Wei wuxian losed his consciousness.

Wei wuxian regained consciousness and was in the hospital.Brothel manager lady was also there.

Doctor come and informed him that he is four week pregnant . Also with triplets.Three lives are growing inside him.